[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Can this build do higher level maps like 77 or something? I also got raped by temple piety lol there was 2 of them. Also is montreguls grasp good for this build or no?

Also I just tried killing dominus and just wow. I burned through atleast 20/30 zombies and had many near death experiences and only got him to half hp in his 2nd form then I just stopped cause I died 2 times.

My passives are pretty much yours just with some str passives for gear

I have around 4.5k Es with discipline and maxed resists with purity of elements.
My zombies just get killed super easily and they have 6.6k hp. Any solutions on how I could kill dominus like you do in your video?
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Last edited by fid1 on Nov 29, 2013, 3:39:48 AM
Any gear suggestions for me?

I'm currently lvl 71 in Domination L. doing 66-68 maps.

I suppose I should replace weapon and shield since I am res-capped with PurityOfEl. even without the Aurumvorax but finding 1handed good weapons is tough as Rathik mentioned.
What next, though?

Gear

Skills
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYxCXEVARlhSwFdcXLxpsHNwdFCSwJ6ko-ilPKpgspiy_L280CjdmN4M5UjowOtg74UjnTdhObVZjVytYB1qRXypqrGvbbRlwu3NTdFV8zn0Yfll_xoCkgseGrobRiECMdo9GkDOQ1pMnm6GdrqKjpqym66cIpyuofayYtAy4k7vWvDe_l8HFwfPDbck9zLzQ0NP714bZC9kT4vfkIuaB6rrr5Ovu7BjsOOyK8h731_qA-tI=

thanks for the suggestion guys! and great job Rathik!
"
fid1 wrote:
Can this build do higher level maps like 77 or something? I also got raped by temple piety lol there was 2 of them. Also is montreguls grasp good for this build or no?

Also I just tried killing dominus and just wow. I burned through atleast 20/30 zombies and had many near death experiences and only got him to half hp in his 2nd form then I just stopped cause I died 2 times.

My passives are pretty much yours just with some str passives for gear

Spoiler

I have around 4.5k Es with discipline and maxed resists with purity of elements.
My zombies just get killed super easily and they have 6.6k hp. Any solutions on how I could kill dominus like you do in your video?

Get more ES.
Fix your gems and links.
Use non totem skeleton.
Use decoy totem instead of reju totem.

Pretty much use the guide. The info is there, you just have to read it.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
cloudscraper wrote:

I suppose I should replace weapon and shield since I am res-capped with PurityOfEl. even without the Aurumvorax but finding 1handed good weapons is tough as Rathik mentioned.
What next, though?

Gear

Skills
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYxCXEVARlhSwFdcXLxpsHNwdFCSwJ6ko-ilPKpgspiy_L280CjdmN4M5UjowOtg74UjnTdhObVZjVytYB1qRXypqrGvbbRlwu3NTdFV8zn0Yfll_xoCkgseGrobRiECMdo9GkDOQ1pMnm6GdrqKjpqym66cIpyuofayYtAy4k7vWvDe_l8HFwfPDbck9zLzQ0NP714bZC9kT4vfkIuaB6rrr5Ovu7BjsOOyK8h731_qA-tI=

More ES, more MF and drop purity for hatred for a shit load of DPS.

Is not enough capping resistance in merciless. Maps elemental weakness curse will lower your resistance by 44%. You must cover that some how.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
heya,

if i wanna do maps as summoner-mf culler only with grps, do i really need the minion +x%dmg nodes?

here is my current skilltree with lvl63(a3 merc, didnt do any quests yet)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MQlxFQFLAVUBXXGmwc3B0UHdknqSj6KU8qmCymLL80CjdmN4M5UjowOtg74UNUQ2NEBEjnTblObU-_VmNXK1gHWPVmnmvbbRlxTXNTfRh-WX_Ghq6PRpMnms-boZ2uncSio6brpwinK6yYtAy3MbiTu9a8N7-XwcXB88NtyT3MvNDQ14bZC9rd4vfkIuaB6rrr7uwY7DjyHvfX-oD60g==

next nodes are faith&steel, then influence/souvereignty? after that some last es nodes maybe
Life build gear.

Last edited by Oref on Nov 30, 2013, 7:30:09 AM
"
Atum84 wrote:
heya,

if i wanna do maps as summoner-mf culler only with grps, do i really need the minion +x%dmg nodes?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MQlxFQFLAVUBXXGmwc3B0UHdknqSj6KU8qmCymLL80CjdmN4M5UjowOtg74UNUQ2NEBEjnTblObU-_VmNXK1gHWPVmnmvbbRlxTXNTfRh-WX_Ghq6PRpMnms-boZ2uncSio6brpwinK6yYtAy3MbiTu9a8N7-XwcXB88NtyT3MvNDQ14bZC9rd4vfkIuaB6rrr7uwY7DjyHvfX-oD60g==

next nodes are faith&steel, then influence/souvereignty? after that some last es nodes maybe

I don't really want to comment on that.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:

What next, though?

Gear

Skills

More ES, more MF and drop purity for hatred for a shit load of DPS.

Is not enough capping resistance in merciless. Maps elemental weakness curse will lower your resistance by 44%. You must cover that some how.

Hatred?

Not Haste?
Hi,

first i'd like to thank you for your guide(s) and that you take time to answer all those questions.
I used your powerleveling guide to about ~50 when i switched to pure summoner and i'm having a blast. The character is now in her mid 50 and performing far better than any other character i brought to merciless. Maybe not best clearing speed, but much safer than anything else.

I have one point you might change in the guide or clarify in the leveling section.
I think using skelettons without Totem is vastly superior while leveling, since it's much easier to deal with bosses when you can just spam them with skelettons. I tried working with the totem but that felt really weak and now there is no problem i can't solve with throwing more skelettons at it ^^
Last edited by cybertier on Nov 29, 2013, 9:11:08 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Atum84 wrote:
heya,

Spoiler

I don't really want to comment on that.

why?

or the other way: do lvl20 zombies viable dmg with all %dmg nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info