Marauder PvP discussion

Going to say resolute technique will be a must-have, since it neuters a third of the possible methods of avoiding damage. Next, I'd personally go with maces and a few reduced stun threshold skills in combination with stun duration increases. If one can consistently hit a target for more than their stun threshold, you've just acquired a permastunned opponent since it usually lasts longer than the delay between attacks.

Only weakness in this case would be other marauders or players that pick up unwavering stance, but since I assume the problem is usually ranged casters/ trying to hit and run, they're pretty far away from that skill.

Flicker + heavy strikes should be plenty for a stunlocker like this. Add phase run for chasing or adding some extra hurt to the next hit.
"
Clock_Keeper wrote:
Going to say resolute technique will be a must-have, since it neuters a third of the possible methods of avoiding damage. Next, I'd personally go with maces and a few reduced stun threshold skills in combination with stun duration increases. If one can consistently hit a target for more than their stun threshold, you've just acquired a permastunned opponent since it usually lasts longer than the delay between attacks.

Only weakness in this case would be other marauders or players that pick up unwavering stance, but since I assume the problem is usually ranged casters/ trying to hit and run, they're pretty far away from that skill.

Flicker + heavy strikes should be plenty for a stunlocker like this. Add phase run for chasing or adding some extra hurt to the next hit.

Yeah marauders are probably going to be the strongest class in PvP unless casters are insane. Always hitting and never getting stunned are 2 huge benefits that are hard to get as any other class than marauder.

Marauder vs marauder is going to be awkward, no CC what so ever and every hit lands, and life steal doesn't work either. Best dps/survivabilty wins?
Boulder bros

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info