Unique Item List - 300 of 419

That's a really nice unique. GGG was smart not to release another expensive unique with that mod. Now everyone can do a lowlife build that stacks auras and uses PA without spending 30 exas.
Last edited by kasub on Jan 29, 2014, 6:27:01 PM
"
reboticon wrote:
Wonder if it will be as rare as shavs..

Two people already posted it on forum, so I guess it is pretty common, thankfully..

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Nicely designed unique, community has been asking for a low-level build-enabling shav replacement for a while now.
"
Kamro wrote:
Wow this changes Nothing it has no ES and Chaos Dmg will still kill you pretty much , so how muchh ES can a casual have without a Chest ? and Dont say enough because if you can afford gear to have 4k+ ES without a Chest you can uy Shavs anyway.

Stupid design imo

not really.

for starters it FINALLY enables hp/es hybrids (not low life)

and it's a poor man's shavs for low life builds too. Sure, you wont have 6k ES, you will have 3-4k, but even with that you can run low maps easily enough to gather resources for shavs.

It is also a BIG help for people trying to go ES while levelling, the tough part always was that if you picked CI early you didnt have enough life+es and if you didnt you would die to chaos damage.
Last edited by shroudb on Jan 29, 2014, 6:33:08 PM
that chest screams "more melee physical damage on full life" at me!

It's a funny chest i appreciate it's design.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
that armor with aegis build =D´´
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Jan 29, 2014, 6:51:33 PM
"
Boem wrote:
that chest screams "more melee physical damage on full life" at me!

It's a funny chest i appreciate it's design.

Yay verily. Just what ES Melee always wanted, red sockets.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Melkrow wrote:
"
Violont wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Shavronne´s little brother, lmao.

Yeah, Shavv's little brother that gets a ride in a short bus to his special school.

I could have been really PC about this.
But instead, I lold -_-
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 29, 2014, 7:01:24 PM
Very nice unique. A budget version of shavronne's has been requested for a long time and I'm glad this was added.

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of ES on this chest, it's fairly easy to get very high base ES numbers from your shield, helm and discipline that you wouldn't miss the extra from your armour too much.
Last edited by Hrishi on Jan 29, 2014, 7:04:34 PM
G f***ing G. Muhuhahahahahaha~~

Poor Man's Shavronne's, I didn't think they'd ever release such a thing, but I hoped... ^.^

Time to make all those builds I always wanted!

And at those saying you won't have enough ES, it's very easy to get enough ES. I see people with 7k ES, wearing a Tabula.

Also, the -10 Chaos Taken, could be really nice vs Chaos Bombers. And it'd be easier to roll melee colors on, than a Shavs. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jan 29, 2014, 7:08:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info