Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Boruko wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
Twink uniques are fine for those who like that sort of thing but I agree that they should not drop at the end of the game. Its just not worth it for any reason or any kind of justification.

Unless I'm mistaken, the type of item to be dropped is determined before the rarity is rolled. Which means all of you complaining about trash uniques are complaining that the low level item that would have been low level "vendor trash" anyway is now a unique.

How is a unique level 18 ax a WORSE drop than a white level 18 ax?

At level 66+ it holds the same value - i.e nothing.
-

Last edited by RabidMonk on Aug 20, 2013, 10:33:02 PM
That new axe would be a great drop in races. Plenty of the so-called "trash" uniques are awesome in races, btw.

Its necessary for low uniques to be able to drop in high areas, as theyd be unable to roll max sockets otherwise, which would be a pretty big problem for niche and lld builds, not to mention putting a big damper on their utility as twink items.
IGN: KoTao
My guess is...

The Goddess Bound rapier
Ashrend Buckskin tunic
Blackgleam quiver

They all have part of the qualities that are in this unique sword.

I would test it myself but I'm downloading at a snails pace. At 28% after 2 hours! :/
IGN: _Firebitch
"
KoTao wrote:
That new axe would be a great drop in races. Plenty of the so-called "trash" uniques are awesome in races, btw.

Its necessary for low uniques to be able to drop in high areas, as theyd be unable to roll max sockets otherwise, which would be a pretty big problem for niche and lld builds, not to mention putting a big damper on their utility as twink items.

Yeah it would be great for the 1 person that finds it, cause they'd end up winning.

Everyone else? not so great.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

You would also not see any Dream Fragments, Rainbowstride, Shavronne's Revelation and so on while farming high level content...

You keep wishing I sure as hell hope you never get your wish granted though.

Who said anything about low lvl uniques? This is about common uniques. Big difference.

Actually the original comments clearly stated that these items should drop where they are level appropriate and useful, hence you would not see the items I mentioned as they are for all intents and purposes low level items when talking end game maps.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
pengant wrote:
At level 66+ it holds the same value - i.e nothing.

Ok, but the thing being said is 'that unique should only drop in low levels', not 'low level item bases should not drop in high areas'. Even if you take the unique off the table in maps, the white version can still drop. It isn't affecting you at all, that this unique exists.
-

Last edited by RabidMonk on Aug 20, 2013, 10:33:15 PM
Tears everywhere... business as usual.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
The vendor recipe upgrading "The Goddess Bound" revolves around this hint by Rhys:

"
Three so fine, one divine, and one a matching bruise,
Two that burn, two in hand, and one that sits unused,
Two that spark confusion, one that gives, one that takes,
And one that weeps when all alone... an oath fulfilled makes.

my new guess:
3x white/blue/yellow OR one of each rarity ELEGANT SWORD
1x divine
1x goddes bound
Last edited by busybee7 on Aug 20, 2013, 9:56:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info