Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Xorim wrote:
Haven't seen this here in this thread:

That belt is so friggin cool but I can not for the life of me think of how I could use it and get around the lack of resists.

Thats one incredible downside!!!!
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Xorim wrote:

That belt is so friggin cool but I can not for the life of me think of how I could use it and get around the lack of resists.

Here's a few things I want to say about the unique :

•This belt was actually a bit more powerful, but Rory said it was a bit too powerful so we had to increase the downside a bit. GGG tests uniques alot on their realms, If there was an issue with the resistance they would of changed it. It's more than viable if you know what your doing.

•I designed this belt with AA in mind (my favorite skill). The extra mana regen is having an extra clarity aura. This means with a decent amount of mana regen you can keep a max level AA even while running. The flat decrease to fire damage from AA is quite powerful at higher level. So You really only need to super max your cold and lightning resistance.

•This is the most life regen you will see on any item. To get that amount you have to stack life regen on ALL your items. If and when they add increase health regen rate (like mana) this will be huge.

•A lot of elemental damage comes from projectiles, and if you have nice evade or ondars guile, you can dodge the damage completely.

•High spell block will greatly reduce the total incoming elemental damage you take

•Belts are only 2 inv spaces. Keep one of these around if you want to face Brutus/Kole, they will be tickling you.
IGN: Athulua
2 more,come on guys,grind those maps!I'm guessing they must be one of these
-10 max makes it mostly worthless unless you dont care about advancing past level 75
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
-10 max makes it mostly worthless unless you dont care about advancing past level 75
That mentality is the omnly thing that makes the statement true.

If people were creative rather than always attempting the most straightforward and simple solution we'de see way more build diversity.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
The new Shavronnes caps at 150%
"
Xenest wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Xorim wrote:

Here's a few things I want to say about the unique :

•This belt was actually a bit more powerful, but Rory said it was a bit too powerful so we had to increase the downside a bit. GGG tests uniques alot on their realms, If there was an issue with the resistance they would of changed it. It's more than viable if you know what your doing.

•I designed this belt with AA in mind (my favorite skill). The extra mana regen is having an extra clarity aura. This means with a decent amount of mana regen you can keep a max level AA even while running. The flat decrease to fire damage from AA is quite powerful at higher level. So You really only need to super max your cold and lightning resistance.

•This is the most life regen you will see on any item. To get that amount you have to stack life regen on ALL your items. If and when they add increase health regen rate (like mana) this will be huge.

•A lot of elemental damage comes from projectiles, and if you have nice evade or ondars guile, you can dodge the damage completely.

•High spell block will greatly reduce the total incoming elemental damage you take

•Belts are only 2 inv spaces. Keep one of these around if you want to face Brutus/Kole, they will be tickling you.

That's a good tip about using it occasionally. If I ever get ahold of this I'll stick it on my incinerate witch with a saefell's on and finally enjoy maxed out AA :D
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Lololololo 148%;p haha
ing: bladerunnerr
"
Xenest wrote:
"
AusterlitZ wrote:
"
Xorim wrote:

i tip my hat to the diamond/eternal who made this

Thanks! ^^

..seconded. that is one sexy unique!!