Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:
Spoiler

Really nice. I wonder which supporter is responsible for this?
No supporter, that's one of ours. We needed something which would interact well with rares/nemesis mods for the Nemesis league, and I suggested that something like this was possible - and then had to live with actually implementing it :P.

Several of us have been waiting for this one to be found, it's something of a favourite at the office. It's why I'll be starting a Nemesis character (I don't usually play hardcore, but I want this belt).

I don't know who did the flavour text for this one, but it's very cool.

It really is a great unique, grats for coming up with such a brilliant idea (and end up actually implementing it :D), definitely one of my favorite too.

Only if I wasn't at work and could start farming cruel vaal :/ At least now I have a plan for the weekend.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Oct 25, 2013, 7:59:38 AM
"
DubSGG wrote:
I hope that if I ever die on my character that its right after killing a Nemesis Rare with Fractured.
I'm afraid Fractured and Soul Conduit don't work for players (yet?). You can't spawn a monster of the type without having a monster type, which players don't.

The "Volatile" series of mods will still blow you up though.
saw in trade chat:

belt with:

70hp regen

-10 max res
-20 res

and some other mods. that was in standard. sadly no screenshot
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
DubSGG wrote:
I hope that if I ever die on my character that its right after killing a Nemesis Rare with Fractured.
I'm afraid Fractured and Soul Conduit don't work for players (yet?). You can't spawn a monster of the type without having a monster type, which players don't.

That belt definitely needs to drop globally. It's the most plain fun-oriented unique I've seen yet in this game, with the domination unique coming a close second. Timmy design done right.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on Oct 25, 2013, 8:09:48 AM
"
Falcord wrote:
Does Blood of the Karui work with Vaal Pact? If so, there's a great use right there.

Vaal pact negates Life Recovery. Blood of the Karui explicitly states that you *recover* your max life.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
DubSGG wrote:

Damn, would have been hilarious.

On another note, I don't seem to be receiving the nemesis mod when my totems kill a rare (im dual totem). Is this intentional?

new?
"
DubSGG wrote:
On another note, I don't seem to be receiving the nemesis mod when my totems kill a rare (im dual totem). Is this intentional?
That should work so far as I know, but it might not be following up the chain to find you. Will look into it on Monday - after the release crunch I'm not doing any work over the weekend, I need the break. Might be worth sending me a PM to find so that I remember when I get in.
Note that it gives the monster's mods, not just the nemesis mod - all the regular ones are up for grabs as well.

I'll be extremely disappointed if there aren't stories of crazy/cool things people have done with this in a few days :P
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Oct 25, 2013, 8:21:17 AM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
DubSGG wrote:
That should work so far as I know, but it might not be following up the chain to find you. Will look into it on Monday - after the release crunch I'm not doing any work over the weekend, I need the break. Might be worth sending me a PM to find so that I remember when I get in.
Note that it gives the monster's mods, not just the nemesis mod - all the regular ones are up for grabs as well.

I'll be extremely disappointed if there aren't stories of crazy/cool things people have done with this in a few days :P

I just killed a couple of more rares: extra life, ancestral and bringer of bones were the mods I was looking for to transfer to my character and they didn't. I'll send you a PM.

Enjoy your break, really enjoying the release version of the game and the nemesis league its almost like playing a new game, congratulations!
I wonder if you can steal a reflect on a minion build and make use of that.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info