476 iir Farming maps log *in progress*

This thread rly shows, how fucking broken the iir/iiq is. But gz to the op, for having such drops.

"
WUlf1337 wrote:
This thread rly shows, how fucking broken the iir/iiq is. But gz to the op, for having such drops.

O really?

i think for the time investment and the incredible 4XX% item rarity the drops suck badly i mean they blow extremely hard.

Take a Mf sorc with 400% mf in diablo 2 for example you would have found 4-10 times as much useable wealth in diablo 2 than he found in the same time in POE

without RMTing his gear alone will take about 2500 hours at the very least to accumulate
Last edited by zzang on Jul 26, 2013, 9:20:40 AM
"
zzang wrote:
"
WUlf1337 wrote:

O really?

i think for the time investment and the incredible 4XX% item rarity the drops suck badly i mean they blow extremely hard.

Take a Mf sorc with 400% mf in diablo 2 for example you would have found 4-10 times as much useable wealth in diablo 2 than he found in the same time in POE

without RMTing his gear alone will take about 2500 hours at the very least to accumulate

2500 hours ... 2500 hours ... 2500 hours ... this guy
"
khemintiri wrote:

beeing realistic here not counting ridiculous luck like oh chanced with first try and fused with first try or droped after 3 days of playing
"
zzang wrote:
"
khemintiri wrote:

beeing realistic here not counting ridiculous luck like oh chanced with first try and fused with first try or droped after 3 days of playing

2500 hours for 3 difficult items to get
Last edited by khemintiri on Jul 26, 2013, 1:12:04 PM
"
khemintiri wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
khemintiri wrote:

2500 hours for 3 difficult items to get

2500 items in 3 hours!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info