476 iir Farming maps log *in progress*

Gz, an Anvarius and Rainbowstrides on the same day.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
MasterCard wrote:
Gz, an Anvarius and Rainbowstrides on the same day.

Hehe thanks, not my best day though.. I got once a lionseye and a soul taker from the same pack :)
"
TheExperiment wrote:
Hi,
only want to mention something here, you are very low in iiq.
If you go up in iiq by 100 and down in iir by 150 you still have an increase by around 20% magic find!

Yea i know its a bit low, but I am workong on my helm. I already eternaled it and trying to get iir iiq on it. I am also missing 5 iiqnfrom flask.
For those wondering, all his gear, except Shavronne's chest, is valued in Onslaught at 7 exalted tops. Which means around 28 hours of specific area farming, 1 exalt per 4 hours without lucky drops. The chest is 6L, which means its really expensive, as in really really (Onslaught). I have no clue what they go for in standard, never played there.

But because he plays low life and for 66-67 maps the gear is already overkill so people who play Life/hybrid or pure CI don't need that 6L. A 5L will do.

"
MrSpaviel wrote:
For those wondering, all his gear, except Shavronne's chest, is valued in Onslaught at 7 exalted tops. Which means around 28 hours of specific area farming, 1 exalt per 4 hours without lucky drops. The chest is 6L, which means its really expensive, as in really really (Onslaught). I have no clue what they go for in standard, never played there.

But because he plays low life and for 66-67 maps the gear is already overkill so people who play Life/hybrid or pure CI don't need that 6L. A 5L will do.

you can actually do this build with a 5l shav. just drop the faster casting gem. the dps will go down though.

I got my shav as a drop, and then I 6l it with around 3 exalts. I got the flask for 6 exalts, shield for 7 exalts and helm for 16 exalts. thats standard prices obviously.
"
MrSpaviel wrote:

They start with 40ex
Some quick upgrades you can make:

off hand rf can be +3 with +2 and +1

remove the +16% chaos from the tree, the benefit is quite low

take inner force since you're running so many buffs

remove the lightning weaver nodes and go for assassination, spell power, and coordination (can prolly unspec the agility node with this)

other things to consider:

go to mind & matter through elemental adaptation and remove the nodes elementalist, prestidigitation, and celestial walker for phalanx, energy shield on shield, and shock to mental acuity (and further into the shadow starting node)

"
karitas wrote:
Some quick upgrades you can make:

off hand rf can be +3 with +2 and +1

remove the +16% chaos from the tree, the benefit is quite low

take inner force since you're running so many buffs

remove the lightning weaver nodes and go for assassination, spell power, and coordination (can prolly unspec the agility node with this)

other things to consider:

go to mind & matter through elemental adaptation and remove the nodes elementalist, prestidigitation, and celestial walker for phalanx, energy shield on shield, and shock to mental acuity (and further into the shadow starting node)

wow many advices , thanks ! i will look at your suggestion more closely tonight.

the +3 wand is quite expensive. currently farming exalts to try and craft my helm so the wand is not that important at the moment.

thanks again :)
What is faster to farm exalts, the alteration route or the chaos recipe route ? Do you id every rare you find?
So many feekin spoliers
ign Exdunn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info