476 iir Farming maps log *in progress*

"
reboticon wrote:
I don't see any bloodmagic gems in your gear. What aura do you run off blood magic? Just any 40% one?

im using this to run vitality haste and purity from life, then i run discipline and clarity from mana.
Thanks. I'm guessing you use the +2 fire weapon to cast righteous fire than swap to heartbreaker?

I just chanced a shavronne in anarchy 2 days ago off an occultist vestment I picked up, and im trying to figure out all the tricks. I'm used to CI, and I've lot a bit of survivability. How are you doing those maps with the -X to max resistances? Do you just not use righteous fire on those? Are you able to do Player takes XX chaos damage over time maps? Why did you not take static blows in your passive tree? I keep seeing people pass up on that and I don't understand that at all.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
Thanks. I'm guessing you use the +2 fire weapon to cast righteous fire than swap to heartbreaker?

I just chanced a shavronne in anarchy 2 days ago off an occultist vestment I picked up, and im trying to figure out all the tricks. I'm used to CI, and I've lot a bit of survivability. How are you doing those maps with the -X to max resistances? Do you just not use righteous fire on those? Are you able to do Player takes XX chaos damage over time maps? Why did you not take static blows in your passive tree? I keep seeing people pass up on that and I don't understand that at all.

Yea I just swap to Heartbreaker after I cast RF. I have no problems with survivability, I can run level 75 maps solo with no problems. When I get a map with -res I usually just switch my Shield to springleaf and just cast RF. chaos dmg over time is np since there is alot of reg in this build (2.5% from tree and vita).

I am planning to take static blows when I get 4 levels or so :)
This is an interesting thread but if you update the main post like below it would be easy to track your progress. This way it is messy as hell.

23/7/2013

Spoiler

going to run the current maps for now

will post the maps I get and the uniques I get, I will also post any chaos+ orbs I get in my runs.

Drops

Spoiler
Orbs
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler
Uniques
Spoiler
24/7/2013

Spoiler
maps to run:

Drops

Spoiler
Orbs
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler

Uniques
Spoiler
25/7/2013

Spoiler
maps to run:

Drops

Spoiler
Orbs
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler

Uniques
Spoiler
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
ignarsoll wrote:
This is an interesting thread but if you update the main post like below it would be easy to track your progress. This way it is messy as hell.

23/7/2013

Spoiler

going to run the current maps for now

will post the maps I get and the uniques I get, I will also post any chaos+ orbs I get in my runs.

Drops

Spoiler
Orbs
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler
Uniques
Spoiler
24/7/2013

Spoiler
maps to run:

Drops

Spoiler
Orbs
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler

Uniques
Spoiler
25/7/2013

Spoiler
maps to run:

Drops

Spoiler
Orbs
Spoiler

Maps
Spoiler

Uniques
Spoiler

Thanks for feedback, I considered that, but after a couple of days the first page will be laggy because of too many items on it. It is better like this, I believe. :)
new maps to run... going to update the first page with maps and drops.
new maps are ready for run
Spoiler

going to post drops in the first page.
Hi,
only want to mention something here, you are very low in iiq.
If you go up in iiq by 100 and down in iir by 150 you still have an increase by around 20% magic find!
i played the game guess his items before pressing the spoiler button...

i got 8/10 right

btw i hope they soon fix this precast exploit shit

alpha howl , bloodmagicitems , rf with +2+3 wand , full spectre setup with only 1 gem
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 24, 2013, 7:52:55 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
i played the game guess his items before pressing the spoiler button...

i got 8/10 right

btw i hope they soon fix this precast exploit shit

alpha howl , bloodmagicitems , rf with +2+3 wand , full spectre setup with only 1 gem

Wasn't nearly as bad as when you could cast aura's then take the gem out and it would work fine.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info