Season Three, Event 114: 8 Hour Turbo Party

Why would you hold an 8 hour party event on a weekday? From the looks of the leaderboard 5 hours in, the level of participation and competition is pitiful.
IGN: KoTao
Welcome to the world of "Server out of Sync errors"

Horrible drops I found more currency during 90min races and I had better weapons at level 12 than I had at level 25(thanks to lack of currency I couldn't even craft basic gear)

Died to Brutus cruel thanks to lack of instant potions(did I mention shitty currency drops) and abyssmal resynccode and stunmechanics.

We can't permastun mobs anymore but mobs like brutus can permastun us in turbo? Where is the logic?
I don't want to be resynced so my attack gets permanently interrupted and life on hit doesn't refill.
That resync code is a pain in the ass because it obviously removes effects such as LGOH.
One reason I use LGOH is so I can stay alive in packs but every stupid hit resyncs you interrupting hit effects.
In the older 8h Tb events I didn't have to worry about LGOH triggering but now attacking a random horde does nothing if you get stunned.

And I don't want to be stunned for 1,5 seconds which only end up resynching me constantly.

I enjoyed the other 8h turbo events far more simply because mobs had less life and you had more life. Really Meleepatch was that at the end of S2? Undo that asap.
It already feeling like a shitty MMO at the end of A3.

But could have quit anyway thanks to horrible raceshedulung there were only a few friends online anyway and doing everything with crappy equipment simply sucks. Public which got reduced to 2 at the end of Act2.

"
Why would you hold an 8 hour party event on a weekday? From the looks of the leaderboard 5 hours in, the level of participation and competition is pitiful.

Ever had the idea the participation rate is that bad because the races are during the week?

The last 8h Turbo had a similar horrible timing during the week and the participation was that low that 2h before the race ended the 15th witch was level 2.

i got 11th witch and started five and half hours late does this mean im Better Than The Bestest?
Capper is a hero.
"
Hilbert wrote:

Horrible drops I found more currency during 90min races and I had better weapons at level 12 than I had at level 25(thanks to lack of currency I couldn't even craft basic gear)

Died to Brutus cruel thanks to lack of instant potions(did I mention shitty currency drops) and abyssmal resynccode and stunmechanics.

We can't permastun mobs anymore but mobs like brutus can permastun us in turbo? Where is the logic?
I don't want to be resynced so my attack gets permanently interrupted and life on hit doesn't refill.
That resync code is a pain in the ass because it obviously removes effects such as LGOH.
One reason I use LGOH is so I can stay alive in packs but every stupid hit resyncs you interrupting hit effects.
In the older 8h Tb events I didn't have to worry about LGOH triggering but now attacking a random horde does nothing if you get stunned.

And I don't want to be stunned for 1,5 seconds which only end up resynching me constantly.

I enjoyed the other 8h turbo events far more simply because mobs had less life and you had more life. Really Meleepatch was that at the end of S2? Undo that asap.

But could have quit anyway thanks to horrible raceshedulung there were only a few friends online anyway and doing everything with crappy equipment simply sucks. Public which got reduced to 2 at the end of Act2.

"

Ever had the idea the participation rate is that bad because the races are during the week?

The last 8h Turbo had a similar horrible timing during the week and the participation was that low that 2h before the race ended the 15th witch was level 2.

Wish I could have done anything to save you... if I stayed and tried to fight Brutus we would have both died. Your death sadly wasn't your fault at all - you played smart the whole time. This is what makes it frustrating... dying to something you have no control on...
"
Hilbert wrote:

"

You make me sick.

Got nice gears, but im still noob in act progression. Also my game crashed too many times cause my ram is only 3.3GB.

Also got this

Can't believe I lasted the whole 8 hours. Got some nice gear along the way.

Got really lucky with drops in the last 2 hours

Still wasn't able to do anything against Cruel Brutus
8H party races may need to be retired. The participation rate was a disaster.

The only class you needed to beat Brutus to rank in the top 20 was Duelist. That's Brutus on NORMAL difficulty. All the rest of the classes a level 9 or lower character was ranked high enough to be in the top 20 for their class. This was an 8 hour race, folks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info