Season Three, Event 111: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
lol just got quad desynced in merveil zone. Try to run past a group to the right, get desynced to the left of them. OK run left, get desynced to the right of them. OK run right, get desynced to the left of them. Meanwhile the group is growing in size all the while...
"
boof wrote:
lol just got quad desynced in merveil zone. Try to run past a group to the right, get desynced to the left of them. OK run left, get desynced to the right of them. OK run right, get desynced to the left of them. Meanwhile the group is growing in size all the while...

yup had similar problem, except desynced around a corner to 15ish merveil favored, they all fired at once. GG right there was one shotting everything as well.
nothing to great but yea.
IGN: Azaelios
Last edited by BurningAngel on Jul 28, 2013, 8:52:42 PM
Died at frozen abyss to, merveil + 5 boom-spawning adds blocking a corner, after spending 3 minutes trying to kill some popped a quicksilver, desync and game over
IGN: ShiningStefa - Ravhnica - Nihakh - Nihath
Rank 17, lvl 20. Played as a Ranger

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Terrible start, too far behind after that to really catch up. Got good magic mobs in the later zones though so didn't have to backtrack at all. All of my items other than my bow were shit up until about simian cave. Ran with the same bow until level 20, but it's a good bow so that's fine. Destroyed the exiles so that was nice change from last time. Got three uniques this run, which is three more than last time. Hit level 21 this time, really happy with that getting better and better.

Last edited by Minzy on Jul 28, 2013, 9:07:35 PM

Such a sick weapon for level 10
Got this cool +50% Cold Resist Shield...

... at the beginning of Simian Cave :/ Got trolled by RNG

(Not to mention had to run through Statues and Merveil with 0 Cold Resist.)

Still, got me some Eye of Chayula, so yay :D
1st Ranger, great gear all around, but still too slow to get season top 3 =(
Got this after it was over. Too bad, probably 200dps right there.
Spoiler
Last edited by Pweres on Jul 28, 2013, 9:20:02 PM
Played a templar melee again (ground slam).

I felt like the whole time the lag was really bad, but not in the usual sudden desynch way. More like a steady desynch of 1-3 seconds all the time, even when using /oos, and not showing up at all in latency graph... solid 60 ping there.

Made it to 13 as usual, but I can't push harder with the lag... there were a dozen situations like those described above where if I would have run past something or tried to cut it close I'd have died easily to huge desynch spikes (usually triggered by the huge packs of stupid MP cold mobs... GG making mobs that maximize both crit/damage and likelyhood of causing desynch with a large number of events going on, game devs!)

Maybe I have to move to NZ so the desynchs aren't so terrible? Don't seem to be as bad for most people.

Oh yeah don't forget the awesome flask drops:

Had these in inventory, just couldn't use either for stats or sockets reasons:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info