Season Three, Event 108: 1 Hour Turbo Solo

"
Shinis wrote:
+1 to desync death count.. AGAIN the same bullshit, so fucking annoying. Like the 3rd or 4th race death in a row thanks to this. Totally ruins any of the fun the game offers.. how is it even possible to code this failing shit?
Funny thing is that it was this time even in the open field and not any doors..

Same thing happened to me while i tried to farm the ledge... So annoying..
fucking desync so bullshit
"
d4rk_sh4dow wrote:
"
Shinis wrote:
+1 to desync death count.. AGAIN the same bullshit, so fucking annoying. Like the 3rd or 4th race death in a row thanks to this. Totally ruins any of the fun the game offers.. how is it even possible to code this failing shit?

desync while farming killing ledge boss, super bullshit
raffle leather belt get.
Biggest joke packs in sins
no ms, no qs, needed sockets on chest, zzzzzzzzz
Last edited by boof on Jul 28, 2013, 7:03:32 AM
My first random prize, wohooo! Thanks, GGG.

Spoiler
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Chatters deync - had to logout, rerun from ledge.
No leather belt, no tp, no jade choppach brutus fight next - was kinda cool - a pure allin :D
No luck from there on either - not a single RR on gear.
"
d4rk_sh4dow wrote:
"
Shinis wrote:

This game is good but the desync and fucking retarded rubberbanding kills it. I desynced in Caverns of Anger in middle of those exploding mobs, I whirled out of the pack and just as I thought I was safe, rubberbanding decides to pull me back in middle of them gain. What a BS crap...

And this shit aint just happening in turbo mode. It happens all the time and it's so fucking frustrating. Something you think you are hitting mobs in front of you and seconds later they appear behind you. You never know where you have them really.

Fix this shit alreay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info