Where to go from here?

Not sure where to go from here. I'm a 2H Mace, BM Maura, pretty std GS/HS. I have no problems with damage so I don't really want to invest in Mace Nodes unless there really isn't anywhere else for me to put them. I have 12 respecs and a fair amount of OoRs. I could go towards ResStrike but my acc is around 90%. I could go on the duelist side some more and go for the big life passive or middle for the middle node. I have a ton of Life Regen. Everything worth spending my points on seems pretty far away at the moment. I have two unused points at the moment. Any thoughts?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAANTk5gHOOIsCZSqGBI6nnAWSIXoHa5TVCmXZTg70lhEPSLviEMKVMxIhjyMV42mdFxUX1iD-_o4phsCPK83HQzGTSfc0NrVqN5cIRDfEI389JAC1PSq--EM9xqxHXYLCUOMCMFNPbMJUeecAYXE2U2GKaihyleincp9W1HhNAbp631gQfduJLoQJ_imJG-3ciYOTJJpYCVCiN6h2qC96iah2tD2qQzF8qkgB86yhSsG3otBqudZEYbuKQBm7r9-gwSqz1MoBrn3L1RfPzbEgV8-D3XrRND3X0z_we9SLxKvVjIP01isPuNjZxq_mkKRw6jtuP_Bu5y_xbfum9iayzvf0myg=

IGN: TRICKSS
Everything looks pretty straightforward. If you are managing 90% accuracy already, I'd probably stay clear of resolute too just so you can keep your crits. If you are lacking on resists, you have that +6% all resists, but I assume you already capped since you didn't take it.

There is a +30 STR keystone under Duelist for extra dmg/HP I would pick up. There is also a 2% life leech near Lava Lash that is pretty good.

If you are running Enduring Cry/Warlord's for Endurance charges, an extra charge = 5% more dmg reduction. There is one in the Duelist section and another one in Marauder's that you need to pick up some STR nodes to get. And then go the extra point for longer duration if you think you need it, I'd ignore the .2% regen per charge.. if you need life regen, you still have the 2 .5%'s you can pick up.

All that's left would be either more physical damage mace nodes off of Smashing Blows keystone to get a little more atk speed, accuracy, and damage (or you can take 4phys/2as and then the other 2 4phys/2as between BM and Marauder start). Or you can go out to Leather and Steel if you have decent armor/evasion on your way to the HP nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info