Stop Buying Support Packs to Speed Release

the entire first act of diablo 3 isn't free, only to skeleton king.

No one is forcing you to pay anything, just wait for the open beta
Ways to go of their own creation. The mini-patches could have been consolidated and isn't a measure of "numbers" but of content.

The talent tree revamp was unnecessary and created many new issues.

Additionally, the microtransaction system will generate more income than support packs.

As for Diablo 3, you miss the point. It's about allowing more to access\play and thus generating more interest, revenue, etc.

Any assumption that people will abandon the game for glitches is not supported. People are still buying support packs refuting that assumption.
Last edited by ZsaszIX on Aug 20, 2012, 12:52:33 PM
"
ZsaszIX wrote:
Ways to go of their own creation. The mini-patches could have been consolidated and isn't a measure of "numbers" but of content.

The talent tree revamp was unnecessary and created many new issues.

Additionally, the microtransaction system will generate more income than support packs.

As for Diablo 3, you miss the point. It's about allowing more to access\play and thus generating more interest, revenue, etc.

Have you seen the recent mini patches? Looks like you have not.

I cannot say much about the talent tree revamp since I joined exactly when the tree was revamped.

The microtransactions system will obviously general more income, but at the moment we only got two things in cash shop. More cash shop items will be added by open beta.

You are missing the point there about d3, they should had done since the beginning, not NOW!.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 20, 2012, 12:53:46 PM
give this guy beta access so he can shut up
"
Halapli wrote:
give this guy beta access so he can shut up

Incorrect assumption. I have access.

I wouldn't be commenting if I didn't know the material and the economics behind the subject.

Thanks for contributing, though.

As for D3, the very thing you gripe about has forced faster corrections, fixes, etc.

Last edited by ZsaszIX on Aug 20, 2012, 12:57:54 PM
"
ZsaszIX wrote:
Incorrect assumption. I have access.

I wouldn't be commenting if I didn't know the material and the economics behind the subject.

Thanks for contributing, though.

That means this is your alt account. Now I see what you did there. Otherwise, you have a "beta member" tag on you.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 20, 2012, 12:56:50 PM
ZsaszIX I really hate you from the deepest bottom of my heart and I wish you would go **** yourself. Period.
"
Kilgar1234 wrote:
ZsaszIX I really hate you from the deepest bottom of my heart and I wish you would go **** yourself. Period.

Btw, Kilgar...

I forwarded your previous private personal threat and insult about my family to PoE administration.

"Hunt me down and kill me"? Seriously?

Alt account? Another incorrect assumption.

I said I have access (via friends beta account) and have pushed through over 100 levels across three classes. Nice effort at deflection.

Last edited by ZsaszIX on Aug 20, 2012, 1:03:11 PM
"
...the economics behind the subject

oh lord...
"
ZsaszIX wrote:
Alt account? Another incorrect assumption.

I said I have access (via friends beta account) and have pushed through over 100 levels across three classes. Nice effort at deflection.

Oh, now you say you played it from your friend's account. You never said you had "access to what" earlier. You made your statement too broad, so I can only guess that you were using this as your alt. I can never rule out the possibility of someone using an alt account.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 20, 2012, 1:09:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info