Neverwinter

Kept me entertained all afternoon. Thumbs up.
I spent money on that game, then game glitches made me lose items I spent real money on, and support closed my tickets until I gave up trying to get my stuff back. Beware of them.

That said, leveling to 60 was fun, after that it took like a week to get T2 gear and that's still all they have out.

Personally, I think they made a ton of shit design decisions, but it is worth some time if you don't plan to invest cash in it.
tried it and deleted it, after I played to Lvl 4....I couldn´t say why, but I don´t like this game not at all.
I found it very boring. It is like Tera with worse classes.
"
Two movies can keep me entertained for a whole afternoon.

So can hanging out with friends.

Fuck, reading a book can sometimes take into the night, although I need to pause to pee, eat and maybe shower.

Wild stuff, I know.

But you don't see me making new threads about this stuff.

Why?

BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S FUCKING BANAL AND NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT.

That said, maybe I'll start a new trend of posting what kept me entertained for a whole afternoon every day.

Yeah, wouldn't that be just riveting shit?

You paid huge amounts of cash to spend you're life trolling a free forum.

Talk about banal. Lmao.
Neverwinter Nights was awesome. The MMO is trash though.
"
Two movies can keep me entertained for a whole afternoon.

So can hanging out with friends.

Fuck, reading a book can sometimes take into the night, although I need to pause to pee, eat and maybe shower.

Wild stuff, I know.

But you don't see me making new threads about this stuff.

Why?

BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S FUCKING BANAL AND NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT.

That said, maybe I'll start a new trend of posting what kept me entertained for a whole afternoon every day.

Yeah, wouldn't that be just riveting shit?

first off thank you for the word "banal" it is new to me.
Second off, This is off topic and we are a gaming forum, no reason not to share opinions unless they change the rules right?

His post was extremely banal though, It was quite trite.
However I would like to know what these two movies you can watch all day long are... I'm always looking for good movie suggestions, Preferably ones on Netflix.

Last edited by heyyous on Jul 21, 2013, 7:44:45 PM
"
luj1 wrote:
Neverwinter Nights was awesome. The MMO is trash though.

This.

NWN was better. DnD is not best suited as a MMORPG. I hope one day there will be a game with persistent worlds, module building and a DM client like NWN has.
Back in the day 2003-2006, Nwn 1 had unsurpassable multiplayer experience with live GM action. The closest thing to PnP on the Pc, and pretty well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info