molten

what lvl do you need to be in order to use molten? and also what skill is it where the characters shield has lightning all over it
Do you mean molten shell?

And thats tempest shield.
yes that is exactally what i meant. so where and how and what lvl do you need to be to use these gems
Level 10 for both. Tempest Shield is a spell which reserves mana (25%), while Molten Shell is an active ability.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 20, 2012, 2:34:25 PM
"
Level 10 for both. Tempest Shield is an aura which reserves mana (25%), while Molten Shell is an active ability.

Tempest shield is no aura, but yes it reserves 25% of your mana pool.
yea i was thinking tempest shield wasnt a aura. what exactally does it do. from watching a video it seems like it has elemental damage when using shield skills? or maybe just adds elemental damage to attacks. which is it
it adds a certain % chance to block, and when you block, it damages the attacking party with a certain amount of lightning dmg
Erm sorry not an aura. Wording mistake based on the mana reservation - my bad for the confusion! It functions similarly to an aura in that it reserves your mana and doesn't deactivate after a set length of time (unlike Molten Shell).

It gives you 4% additional chance to block. Whenever you do block, it'll hit the offending enemy with some lightning damage (which also has a chance to Shock, if you have the appropriate passives,land a critical, or are using Elemental Weakness.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 20, 2012, 2:36:59 PM
sweet. and where would i get this. do you get it as a reward for a quest or is it a drop only?
"
Suzaki wrote:
sweet. and where would i get this. do you get it as a reward for a quest or is it a drop only?

Templar can get both as quest rewards (i think in normal act 2)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info