I hope this might be a good enough reason to persuade a spare keyholder,

Yes, I know that a beta key costs money, but listen to my reason please, as I really cant spend any money on something going free to play for personal reasons, and I also really, really badly am excited after joining in on the last stress test, so hear me out :).

I don't want to sound like a begger, and I honestly haven't waited for a beta key as long as some people have. A long time ago when I was a little boy I had become hooked to a wonderfully enticing game called Diablo 2. I cannot count how many days I put into that game throughout the years and when I heard of Diablo 3 I nearly wet myself. After several years of waiting it finally came out...and I tried it...and I was thoroughly disappointed. It was nothing like I thought it would be and nothing like the old Diablo games. Disappointed I looked for another outlet for my gaming needs and PoE popped into mind. About a month ago I tried this game (thanks to TotalBiscuit) on a public stress weekend and it was wonderful, but at the time I was getting ready to play D3 so I wasn't really looking to get into it. D3 kinda crushed my hopes and PoE revived them. I really am not to trying to sound like some cry baby or a begger, but I would really appreciate a Beta key. PM me if you want to, but I would understand it if you pick someone else. ;D cheers everyone who read this.
yo do u want key

IGN: Smashed
i do :)
im not talking to you beggar.
Last edited by Dewinner on Aug 20, 2012, 9:36:03 AM
thought we stood aside from your mom issues
my mom betas you
"
my mom betas you

she does what she wants I'm in testing yumm. you couldn't have said it better
My mom did not want to give me money to play. I sell my body for this game :)
"
Dewinner wrote:
yo do u want key

Yeah, I would definitely like to have a key :).
"
Dewinner wrote:
my mom betas you

Still trolling here? WTF Dew, I thought you were playing :3
"The American political system is like one of those car accidents. You just can't help but stare at the disaster."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info