If you are new to this game do yourself a favor

I'll sell you any skill gem you need - 1 exalt each.
i felt the same when i first came here :P , anyway pretty much every forum is like this .Every single crybaby in a game comes goes in the forums to whine , all the serious feedbackers get bashed and trolled cmon dude its common knowledge :D.

Just dont worry and stay calm , try to have fun with all the stupid shit u read here .Sometimes u will have the privilege to discuss with someone who actually uses his/her brain. Every game needs criticism as it is helps with its development and improvement but unfortunately everyone uses criticism as an excuse to, oh well...rant.

Best thing to do? Ignore them . Feel annoyed ? Troll them. Anyway staying completely away from the forums wouldnt be the best advice imo.
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

Last edited by n00bi on Jul 19, 2013, 7:03:07 PM
"
Tarantel wrote:
"
guttershank wrote:
Debbie downers

Never heard that one before. I prefer Butthurt Beverlys. :)
WHAAAAAT..you never see South Park?
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
fortyb4five wrote:
"
Tarantel wrote:
"
guttershank wrote:
Debbie downers

Never heard that one before. I prefer Butthurt Beverlys. :)
WHAAAAAT..you never see South Park?

Well, of course I have! But dubbed. Maybe I should watch the English version to be hip again. :)
Last edited by Tarantel on Jul 21, 2013, 10:03:25 AM
What about Negative Nancy? She feels left out of this conversation and is angry.
My 81 ES crit shadow build was perfectly viable before 11.2.

Last time i logged in, just after the last patch, i got butchered in a 67 map...

tons of incoming damage (with 70+ all res mind you), ES depleting FAST.

WTF happened ?
IGN: Cyanyx
"
guttershank wrote:
I just get tired of coming here, during work, and reading all the negative posts about everything in this great game. No one is holding a gun to peoples head and making you play a game you dislike.. Go away and play a game you enjoy, no need to bash it every day!

So negativity about negativity without anything constructive is better to read?

I've tried builds and used abilities that people have said are garbage, most of the time the are but now and then you can squeeze some fun out of it.

I think people prefer to get the heads up overall about what is a cosmic waste of time so they don't waste their time with deadbeat ideas.

My first few characters were write-offs because I didn't listen to the path of life nodes negative nancies, the problem is you can get through normal and probably even cruel with a junk build and you will hit the wall somewhere in merciless and to fix the character would take a significantly greater investment of time and resources than re-rolling.

I think negative people get a bit hysterical about some issues but when you start to see math out and the points are explained why something blows so bad then I find it education, even if they are wrong you get to learn more about the mechanics as you investigate.
"
"
guttershank wrote:
And leave the forums now!!! This place is full of nothing but Debbie downers. Go play a build you enjoy and feel is working.

/rant

u must be new

I don't think so.
"
n00bi wrote:
i felt the same when i first came here :P , anyway pretty much every forum is like this .Every single crybaby in a game comes goes in the forums to whine , all the serious feedbackers get bashed and trolled cmon dude its common knowledge :D.

Just dont worry and stay calm , try to have fun with all the stupid shit u read here .Sometimes u will have the privilege to discuss with someone who actually uses his/her brain. Every game needs criticism as it is helps with its development and improvement but unfortunately everyone uses criticism as an excuse to, oh well...rant.

Best thing to do? Ignore them . Feel annoyed ? Troll them. Anyway staying completely away from the forums wouldnt be the best advice imo.

And you are very much one of those "bashers" and "trolls". I knew serveral serious feedbackers who have not been bashed nor trolled until you just now "bashed" them by refusing to acknowledge their existance.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jul 21, 2013, 11:17:32 AM
"
guttershank wrote:
I just get tired of coming here, during work, and reading all the negative posts

[moved to Off Topic]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info