PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

If you are new to this game do yourself a favor

And leave the forums now!!! This place is full of nothing but Debbie downers. Go play a build you enjoy and feel is working.

/rant
thats the best you can do for a rant?

I feel ashamed for you!
^ Debbie Downer about rants
deez
"
guttershank wrote:
And leave the forums now!!! This place is full of nothing but Debbie downers. Go play a build you enjoy and feel is working.

/rant

u must be new
"
guttershank wrote:
Debbie downers

Never heard that one before. I prefer Butthurt Beverlys. :)
Do you like Huey Lewis & The News? Their early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own - both commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square', a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
"
Do you like Huey Lewis & The News? Their early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own - both commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is 'Hip To Be Square', a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics - but they should! Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

American Psycho??

Edit: on topic...agree with OP, make your own builds!
Last edited by highbriguy on Jul 19, 2013, 3:41:34 PM
I just get tired of coming here, during work, and reading all the negative posts about everything in this great game. No one is holding a gun to peoples head and making you play a game you dislike.. Go away and play a game you enjoy, no need to bash it every day!
It's negative around here? Try the D3 forums.
"
It's negative around here? Try the D3 forums.

The difference is that negativity is warranted in the D3 forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info