One beta key up for grabs

Hey all! I was lucky enough to get a beta invite a while ago, thanks to user necromuso. I was so impressed by the game that I bought a supporter pack. So, now I have a spare key and I'd like to give someone else on these boards the chance to help test the game, as I was given the chance.

If you want a beta key please post what you are looking forward to most about the game. Also post when you joined the boards (although I can see this from your account info page, too). I will be giving the key to the person who has been waiting the longest.

So you don't have to wait too long, I'll send the key at one PM EDT (which is in about two hours). I'll post again once the key has gone out.
i have been waiting....a long time..i forgot my old accounts pass and username so i made a new account cuz im lazy...also forgot the email the account was hooked up to..long story short this is a newish account. but i have been waiting longer.

Edit: my account was defo somewhere in the 2011 part anyways.
Last edited by DatChen on Aug 19, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
25 July 2012. Hope it is enough :D
@
Last edited by alleyzonme on Aug 19, 2012, 11:22:11 AM
started today no lies :) im mostly looking forward to world to explore, monsters to kill. i would buy the package but i dont have the options to :)
July 3, 2012 here.
ofc everyone has older accounts lol.
Played it for 1 day because I was going on vacation on Saturday (in one of those stress tests I think)
Been watching a few streams and I'd really like to give it a proper test, since the game has pretty interesting features like the skill forest and the item upgrades.

26th June \o/
Last edited by SLOWLLY on Aug 19, 2012, 11:54:04 AM
I have an account from the the year 99 B.C. But i forgot everything about it.
"
alleyzonme wrote:
( well i had a old account but forgot the email ) so that doesn't count!
So this is my only one its new :p

And i would like to play this game, because it looks great :)
So .. Idk what to say XD.

Goodluck all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info