My First Rip

My first rip was due to the exploding miscreations in dominus fight. I didn't know those deal a lot of damage if you don't have fire resist much, got 2 shotted by them
I don't remember my first, last one was because I left char on burning ground and went afk

yup
Burn all the orbs!
Only played HC in bloodlines.

My first rip was in merciless solaris to a pack of jumping savage blue frogs.
Completly underestimated their damage and had no fingers on the flask buttons.

The second HC marauder is still alive, though resting.

---

In SC, I die all the time because I play super careless (who needs to ID strongboxes or dodge vaal slams? Who needs to TP refill pots or step aside when charged by some crazy monsters?).
Then I decide "Ok, time to stop fucking around, get a level", play well for a couple hours, level up, and then the dieing starts over again. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
My first RIP was Hailrape, the way he used to be, when he could actually be dangerous.
But a friend of mine had his first insanely funny RIP back in CB...
He and I bouth thought "hey, CI sounds cool, let's do it". This we thought was a great Idea... at lvl 20.
I decided to wait a little while before speccing it, but he went straight into it and was so hyped.

Then we went out to River Crossings, started fighting and in about 15 seconds he went from full ES to dead, instantly. It took us about 5-10 minutes to figure out what had happened, since he had full ES when he died and nothing dealt that much damage instantly at that point(like 300-400 ES).

Thanks to some random dude in GC we found out what had happened, and I think that's the most stupid he's ever felt... Appearently there was a flask mod we weren't aware of. "Removes 15% of mana recovered from Life"

He's been forced to hear about this almost every time he RIPs ever since... and that's been at least 30+ times in these past 3 years xD
Roses are buckets,
violets are cars.
this poem doesn't make sense.
Panda.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info