LF a good PoE desktop icon

The default one ends up looking like a garbled mess on my desktop. The writing and the lighter colored outline fade into one another, making it hard to make the text out, or just see something at all.

I prefer clean styled icons, typically without writing as they are small enough as it is.

I found one online but it's an uninspired black circle with writing at the bottom that is way too small to make out. Makes it rather ugly on the desktop again.

Thanks for any png's or icons, or how-to's, or links to fansite kits or anything of the like. Much appreciated.
The launcher client actually has a simplified icon with the letters PoE on it, it does look more cartoony though. You might see it on your taskbar during the next patch. (I'm not at my main PC right now so I can't show you)
Try this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/33640/page/2
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Nice, thank you.

The PoE icon does look a bit too cartoony for how gritty the game is, doesn't mesh well.

The coin ones will do the job well.

I tried the hi-res version of the default, but it doesn't work because that much text for a desktop icon makes it end up looking like a garbled mess.

Thank you again. :>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info