Minions have inconsistency while moving around in a map.

This is not related to the instance change follow problem. This is a problem relating to minions not following you correctly while traveling inside a map.

Numerous times (more often than not) my zombies will run in the other direction or just stop moving when they get close to my screen edge, or are off my screen edge. Sometimes the minions will teleport back to me, most of the time they don't.

They aren't being deleted from what I can see. I can run back to the last known location of them and they will instantly teleport to me. This is a long run to fix this btw. Then I don't have a guarantee it won't happen immediately once I regroup and re-travel.

I can try to resummon them, but most of the time I am just refreshing any (if any) minions that are close to me before it will refresh the missing minions to complete my minion count.

That I can tell, this only happens to zombies. Skeletons really aren't that big of an issue since they aren't a psuedo permanent companion to begin with, I can just summon more of them at a single cast than zombies. I have not tried this on spectres but I have zero doubt that this will rollover to their species.
Minion AI is a big fix coming in 0.9.12 :)
"
ghostcub wrote:
Minion AI is a big fix coming in 0.9.12 :)

That's good to hear! It's only taking me a half hour or more to clear a single map! X.X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info