Season Three, Event 80: 2 Hour Fixed Rogue Turbo Solo

Yet another desync death, too bad seeing exiles before brutus was making it look like it could actually be a interesting race. This desync, man, if WoW desynced half this bad they would have been lucky to hit 1 mill subs, could you imagine how many would be here if they fixed it before, like any AAA ARPG. I mean yea it exists in every game, but this is just insane, every 5 mins sometimes your flying a screen away or getting chilled frozen from something nearly off screen meleeing you.

Well have fun everyone, I'm not bothering to reroll.
Reward points for killing exiles would have been nice ;)
ign standard: Fat_Ass_LA
daomination: MS_PantsOnFire
Way more fun than descent. Curse you blue shipyard mobs and your decision to charge me into an exile without me realizing I was out of bubbling charges. Hope future ones are 1 hour-90 minutes.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
This event type is very fun, love seeing rogues everywhere.
They aren't OP either, people just need to get better!
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
I've died 6 times on this so far..
Took part in this event. Died twice.

First time i had an exile at the end of terrances i tried to fight and was getting killed so I went to mudflats only to encounter another one that murdered me so fast.

Second time I got to level 11 playing a very cautious FP shadow and was doing well about an hour in when I went to go to Butcher and got AMBUSHED by a very overpowered IGNA fireballer.

Seriously, she was not even fair. I was throwing long distance Ice spears at her and she just laughed and absolutely destroyed me in seconds... I didnt even have time to logout or alt+f4 if i even wanted too.

Very fun race type, but i think putting Igna there was a little bit unfair, I have a feeling she will be the end of many exiles and i doubt many if any players chose to kill her.
IGN Harbinger: FrostyPolyp
Yeah this league isn't reroll friendly at all(you need to farm some gear to not die instantly to higher lv encounters with exiles), died at 43 mins in or something with really good gear from exiles by serious mistake. Was running through last part of cavern of anger and looking in my inventory, while 4 exploders exploded on me at the same time some Exile from flank shot something at me.

This league is fun though, it's actually rewarding to not skip exiles that doesn't outright murder you, if only the drop rate of wisdom scrolls was raised a bit, I died with like 6 yellows in my inventory.
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on Jul 21, 2013, 2:26:06 PM
Igna Phoenix OP, met her in the first 3 areas, had to run away hard to stay alive, first time I saw her I tried to kill her but when I came in melee range her lmp fireball took me to 10% life, got me scared.
Met 4 or 5 other exiles but they were OK, fun race!
Fun race, rerolled thrice due to deaths - but hey, first time rogue turbo. I expected something like that.

Still some bad feelings remained.

First of all, I think the brackets for the points are a bit broken for this race. People kept dying the whole race, and the gaps were a bit harsh for such a hard race.
Also the fact that every map contains a rogue made the whole thing feel quite crowded. Way too much loot which couldn´t be identified - but hey, those are luxury problems.
A real problem though is that some rogues are quite a hard-counter for some builds. My best buddy Ash Lessard killed two of my characters in this race. Bear Trap + EK is no good for a melee build. The list goes on and I personally thought that less would eventually have been more.

And as always: Turbo leads to serious desync issues. I know this is nothing new but I still have to add it. Because it really needs to be fixed.

Anyhow, I enjoyed the race, skipped out at Lvl 11 when there were like 20 minutes left. Would love to see some balancing in those brackets though!

This was easily the most fun race. Please make this turbo/rogue a 1 week/1 month event.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info