Kripparrian is making this game look too easy

Do not agree, I am having difficulties soloing and start to play on party since act3 cruel, aI cant even scratch the enemies, I have only 1k dps ...

This thread is a joke right?

I mean, who couldn't make the game look easy if you had a bunch of people helping you out?

Frankly I'm far more impressed by many of the people on the hardcore ladder who don't have a thousand fans begging to help. I know his fans are going to call me a hater for this post but I really don't care one way or another about Kripparrian, to me he's just another player. Some of his fans, on the other hand, get to be a bit tiresome.

kripparian is sitting on the toilet, spread the word.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
thast what happens when u put together an abusive build.
it looks easy couse its infact easy. if ur reffering to that perma stun nonsense.
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
This thread is a joke right?

I mean, who couldn't make the game look easy if you had a bunch of people helping you out?

Frankly I'm far more impressed by many of the people on the hardcore ladder who don't have a thousand fans begging to help. I know his fans are going to call me a hater for this post but I really don't care one way or another about Kripparrian, to me he's just another player. Some of his fans, on the other hand, get to be a bit tiresome.

What advantages has he gotten from fans that aren't available to every other player? Be specific.
doesnt he play in big parties, overlevel the area by a good chunk and only do soft map rolls?

thats the middle-ground between default and hardcore; but i guess he can be excused because of desynch lately.

He has brought a LOT of new players to poe, i hope he got paid a decent chunk. Some of his builds are novel too, unlike the army of copycats who i despise.
"
a7545403 wrote:
Kripparian has beaten Diablo 3 on Hardcore Inferno - does this made D3 too easy? No, it's still almost impossible.

lewl, i beat diablo3 hc the same week as krippe, but who cares! i didnt rush anything, i took my time and enjoyed the game/scenary.
do the same with PoE and dont stress. Krippe etc will leave this game soon and you will to if you play that stressfull !
you should enjoy the game, enjoy the social aspects. the rest is just a bonus (loot)
There is suppose to be a nice signature picture here
Grouping makes the game easy. Have him try some that stuff solo and watch him die.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
Grouping makes the game easy. Have him try some that stuff solo and watch him die.

+1

Multiplayer balance needs a major overhaul. With six players the only time you die is if you are careless.
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
Kripp has pretty amazing knowledge about the game. I wouldn't go so far as to say he would fail solo, because he absolutely wouldn't, but I do agree that the game is far too easy in a group compared to solo.
ign: aan_allein_daishan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info