Kripparrian is making this game look too easy

"
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
snip

Minions could have diffused the situation. It only takes one to tank a bear.

Decoy totem. Gets shit tons of life. Can easily taunt and tank a bear.
The bear has lifeleech, read more closely. You snip my words with quoting and it's apparent you didn't even attempt to read 1/10 of what I'd written. Don't bother to respond to me if that's the case. Let my post stand on it's own merits without your dribbling ineptitudes. It simply diminishes my point to have to respond to you with repetition. Since your reading habits are too casual to catch what I said the first time, what's the point of making the second? You demean me.
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
"
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
snip

Minions could have diffused the situation. It only takes one to tank a bear.

Decoy totem. Gets shit tons of life. Can easily taunt and tank a bear.
The bear has lifeleech, read more closely. You snip my words with quoting and it's apparent you didn't even attempt to read 1/10 of what I'd written. Don't bother to respond to me if that's the case. Let my post stand on it's own merits without your dribbling ineptitudes. It simply diminishes my point to have to respond to you with repetition. Since your reading habits are too casual to catch what I said the first time, what's the point of making the second? You demean me.

A translation for those who do not know the language that well:

GTFO
Last edited by Bosprpius3 on Aug 19, 2012, 3:36:26 PM
"
Klick777 wrote:
Why? Because it ups his viewer number. He's an entertainer, just not as annoying as Athene can be.

He wouldn't be playing PoE on stream if he cared about numbers.
Is this game supposed to be difficult? I don't recall it ever being advertised as such. What's the big deal?
"
Gentso wrote:
Is this game supposed to be difficult? I don't recall it ever being advertised as such. What's the big deal?

You saw this game being advertised?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
The difficulty is balanced perfectly IMHO. So Kripparrian makes it look easy. Why should that matter? Joe Satriani makes playing a guitar look "easy." The point is that when viewed from a perspective in which the observer is not an expert and the observed is then yes it would look easy.

This game is not Dark Souls; it is not advertised as being a game in which despair inducing monsters slay you every three seconds.

I wish I could meet the OP in person and show him how easily I could take his money within ten minutes in a poker game - I am a professional sleight of hand artist.

Best,
Vlad
"
Vlad_77 wrote:
So Kripparrian makes it look easy. Why should that matter? Joe Satriani makes playing a guitar look "easy."

hahaha LOL. This is so true!!
I checked out the stream for awhile last night and tuned in just in time to see Kripp do a rare level 68 Cells map with (if I remember correctly) Elemental Weakness curse, reduced max resists, added enemy elemental damage, larger pack sizes, and larger map area, and almost got completely ruined just by trash mobs. He had to log out several times as his HP was plummeting to ~100. If you think the game is too easy, you're probably just not playing the right maps. It certainly didn't look easily while I was watching it. Starts here on the VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/329248206?t=336m0s

Incidentally I noticed that when he was fighting the Brutus-clone boss, the ground slam effect was completely out of sync with the swinging animation. He would have certainly been one-shot if it had hit him, and it was basically luck that he wasn't. I hope those sync issues can be fixed soon.
"
FatesDefiler wrote:
snip

I did read your post. You said you use fireball totem, not Decoy Totem. There is a huge difference between decoy totem and totem support gems. If you're still having trouble using a level appropriate decoy totem, you are doing something seriously wrong.

"
Bosprpius3 wrote:
snip

GTFO

Calm down child.

"
vvvolte wrote:
I checked out the stream for awhile last night and tuned in just in time to see Kripp do a rare level 68 Cells map with (if I remember correctly) Elemental Weakness curse, reduced max resists, added enemy elemental damage, larger pack sizes, and larger map area, and almost got completely ruined just by trash mobs. He had to log out several times as his HP was plummeting to ~100. If you think the game is too easy, you're probably just not playing the right maps. It certainly didn't look easily while I was watching it. Starts here on the VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/329248206?t=336m0s

Incidentally I noticed that when he was fighting the Brutus-clone boss, the ground slam effect was completely out of sync with the swinging animation. He would have certainly been one-shot if it had hit him, and it was basically luck that he wasn't. I hope those sync issues can be fixed soon.

Not only that but the Brutus boss got to hit him once and reduced his life to under half while kripp had Granite Flask active :D
As he said, without a flask he would probably get one shot by that hit :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info