Kripparrian is making this game look too easy

Kripparrian is making this game look too easy, has anyone watched his stream? He blows through content without any problems at all.

I'm concerned that maybe POE is a bit too easy, any thoughts on this?
So you think the game should be super difficult for people that do other things besides play video games for a living?
I do not agree.

He spends more time than almost anyone playing a game and figuring out the best/easiest/op way to play. This doesn't make the game easy.
You should read more before posting twice :P

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/46273

We are discussing here if you like to join :)
Kripparian has beaten Diablo 3 on Hardcore Inferno - does this made D3 too easy? No, it's still almost impossible.

Same here, Kripp is a Hardcoregamer who plays in a day more than others in a week. You shouldn't take him as a standard.
Not to mention he rolls and re-rolls maps till the mods are do-able. Haven't seen him do a "suicidal" map at all.
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
last session he nearly died on a lvl 63 map with lvl 76. Only around 100-300Hp Left from his 3-4k HP Pool.

In d3 his barb is unbeatable, he CAN NOT die with Tank Items on in D3.
And with 1.0.4 D3 will get alot easier than before xD
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Aug 17, 2012, 12:51:57 PM
Kripp is just a smart guy that shows his skills on the net and ppls play to watch him.

D3 is not hard if u get the good gear and with WD Bears build is just a piece of cake.

PoE is too easy and this is a fact.

"
Exotrax wrote:
Kripp is just a smart guy that shows his skills on the net and ppls play to watch him.

D3 is not hard if u get the good gear and with WD Bears build is just a piece of cake.

PoE is too easy and this is a fact.

Too easy? You've obviously never ran level 67 maps before.

The game has a good balance of difficulty that doesn't make restarting characters feel like a boring grind.
I always thought the future depended on the choices you made.
Last edited by Zyx on Aug 17, 2012, 12:56:08 PM
"
rflynn74 wrote:
Kripparrian is making this game look too easy, has anyone watched his stream? He blows through content without any problems at all.

I'm concerned that maybe POE is a bit too easy, any thoughts on this?

Kripp makes ALL games look easy.

I think PoE is in a sweet spot as far as difficulty. You can stay alive if you're paying attention but you'll die if you get sloppy.
Open beta is still BETA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info