Activation email...

so I've tried getting my activation email for a few weeks now...I'm excited to play this game but I just don't receive the email! I've checked multiple times, sent it multiple times, it's not in my spam folder either...I've tried making multiple accounts, nothing works. Help?
You mean an email after you spent 10 bucks for a key you didn't get or do you mean you're waiting on the free key give away, if it's the give away, people have been waiting months hell even longer with no key. It's random and a lot of people are in that thing.
Since he said he made multiple accounts I assume he's talking about getting a free key, I could be wrong though.
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!
Yea I believe he meant getting a free key to access closed beta. Mate, just spend $10 and I guarantee you its worth every cent.

I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
The account verification email that is used to tie an account to that email for the purpose of password recovery sometimes doesn't work right for people, for whatever reason.

Typically Dylan or Support can assist you in fixing that. You can find the link to Support in my signature.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
just because you sign up doesn't mean that you are going to play. You either have to wait for you name to come up or pay at least 10 bucks for access.
no no no, you guys misunderstood me, I'm trying to buy a beta key, but it's making me verify my account. I'm not getting the email to verify it even though I click resend email multiple times
I also made multiple accounts to see if the email would send to any other account, no luck
"
sambackward12 wrote:
no no no, you guys misunderstood me, I'm trying to buy a beta key, but it's making me verify my account. I'm not getting the email to verify it even though I click resend email multiple times

some email providers just dont acept the activation email and will trow it away before it arives in your mail box you may want to use yahoo the only mail provider that worked for me tried 3 diffrent ones
I tried an sbcglobal one, yahoo, and gmail, none have sent :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info