Striking more than one ennemy at once

Hi,

I had the occasion to test the game during the last Public W-e and I can say I enjoyed it.

Since then, I've been thinking: what could be a cool build. That passive skill tree is very helpfull in this case. But I lack the knowledge about the active skills, those gems.

- Could it be possible to have more infos about them on here? Like damages and other game effects or how they evolve?

- When I played, I didn't find the possibility to strike several targets with my weapons, is there a skill for that? Not talking about a Nova or an area spell, talking about in one click of a normal weapon attack, hitting several ennemys.

Actually, the best way to know it would be to have a Key for Beta access. If that is not possible, I'd still be happy to read your comments about my 2 questions.

Raoul
There are skill gems such as Cleave, Sweep, and Ground Slam that do AOE damage with melee weapons.
There are several AoE melee attacks, and you should just spend the ten bucks to get beta access...
who is so cheap

10 bux

i mean

come on
The PoE wiki has a pretty good list of information on all skills and support gems; Active skills, support gems are right below that.
It's also totally worth it to spend 10 bucks :) Gets you more time to muck about with various skills prior to the Open Beta, meaning you can start off with a build you know you enjoy.
Thanks for your answers!

So no multiple strikes but AoE for melee weapons attacks.

It was my impression.

Thanks for the link for the wiki.

Good day to all of you!

Raoul
No there is one that does multiple strikes

althought maybe against hte one guy

its like dual strike it hink
Unavailable
Unavailable

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info