Is it worth the 10?

Hey, new to the community, just wondering if it is worth the 10 bucks to get a key or should I wait for open beta?

If anyone would care to donate a key, I would give you big e-hugs.
Hey...is this thing on?
I'd say so, as Grinding Gears said they wanted to add a few major updates before going to open beta. It looks like it'l be a few months before open beta now.
Open Beta won't happen anytime soon. It is most probably going online at the end of this year / start of next year. I can highly recommend to spend the 10$ on the game. The game worths it and the developers should be rewarded for this game. They made an awesome jobe. Of course there are a few flaws, but it's a beta, that's what it is for.

In my opinion it worths the 10$. Actually it worths way more, I could see this game as a 40-50$ game, but You only have to spend 10$ for a key and 100 points, it is a good deal.
Go for it. $10 will get you a lot of fun but also support the fantastic people who make this game happen.
It is worth 700
You could pay more than that for used video games. You get $10 worth of credits to purchase from the online store and you will get into the Beta. So even if you play each class for an hour and decide you don't like it you will still have gotten your moneys worth out of it. I doubt this would be the case. I love it and hope to upgrade my supporter status. I have seen somebody say they bought 3 diamond packs. Any game that can garner that kind of attention is worth 10.
thanks peeps.
Still open to donated keys :D

Come get your big sweaty e-hug

My girlfriend could still use a key, but I got one for my self. So come get your big sweaty e-hug still...now with boobs and some perfume.

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Aug 17, 2012, 3:48:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info