No beta key? Why not enjoy the thrill of hoping for one.

Hey guys, Hiptob here and I am wondering if I am alone in this. I am having a blast looking into this game and would quite enjoy a chance to play. But am I the only one who gets more and more excited at being denied a chance to play? I mean come on XD It gives me something too look forward too every night. "Maybe I will get one today," Is what I think everyday I come on here. And Every day I dont find a key I get more and more excited to play because of the simple fact that this game is so amazing XD Personally Im having fun for now researching it and trying to get to know the community.

But I want to know. and I the only one out there who thinks like this?
Hiptob= Hip to be Square
yes you are lol :)_
congratulations.....
Lol hey I may be odd but isnt the objective of games to have fun XD so I must ask. Why are you so serious?
Hiptob= Hip to be Square
Congrats on your beta key buddy!!! (:
Ty XD I just got it lol and the first thing I did was start playing XD made me a shadow XD
Hiptob= Hip to be Square
Ahhhh! My brother in failure!!! haha seriously though, what fun would it be if you just gave an email and got in. Being "exclusive" has its perks. everyone enjoys it because they were "picked" to be there. Just look at the hottest night clubs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info