GW2

instead of "supporting" a beta which should be free

i am going to save my 10$ and buy guild wars 2 instead

unless someone wants to give me a reason to play this game. it sort of looks trashy by graphics but then again i cant test it to see how it is

meanwhile i played gw 2 and it was sick. so i really have no motive to pay to test a beta here :/
I don't get your logic........oh wait, maybe you are somehow trying to get someone to give you the beta key for free to prove you wrong.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I don't get your logic........oh wait, maybe you are somehow trying to get someone to give you the beta key for free to prove you wrong.

i played d3 beta for free
i bought diablo 3
i played gw2 beta for free
im not going to pay 10$ for a beta game in development to FIND out if i like it

logic is pretty simple
e/ and yeah im basically asking for someone to donate a key if they vouch this game that much, its really not going to hurt me not to play, but id like to give this game benefit of the doubt
Last edited by ililililil on Aug 17, 2012, 12:46:55 AM
Or you can just wait for open beta, and PoE will be free. Up to you though.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

lol, from the looks of the bad graphics and undeveloped game, u think i would not play guildwars2 over this game?

you are kidding me, thats why im saying why would i pay 10$ to pay a game thats trying to succeed when i can pay 60$ and play a successful one
Because this game is very different from diablo, and super different from gw2 so yeah.
if ur a fan of this genre of game am sure u will wait for open beta. Also one thing: GOOD GRAPHICS DONT MAKE A GOOD GAME. Take D3 for instance; good graphics but everything else sucks hard. Besides PoE's graphics are great.
Beta Member at Last!!! ^^
PoE 4 Life!!
"
ililililil wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

lol, from the looks of the bad graphics and undeveloped game, u think i would not play guildwars2 over this game?

you are kidding me, thats why im saying why would i pay 10$ to pay a game thats trying to succeed when i can pay 60$ and play a successful one

yourlogic/

lol, from the looks of the bad gameplay and overdeveloped game, u think i would not play PoE over the typical mmorpg game?

you are kidding me, thats why im saying why would i pay 60$ to pay a game thats pretty much 90% wow when i can pay 10$ and play a successful one.

/yourlogic

Oh wait, I already invested $250 in PoE, why should I care about Guild Wars 2? Not my type of gaming genre to begin with.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 18, 2012, 2:47:40 PM
"
ililililil wrote:
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

There is at least 10 way to get a key.(yes pay 10 USD is a way aswell)

And here you are crying and moaning about it, and talking smack about a game that you have close to zero knowledge. (There are like 2354345623123 videos about PoE rewievs, etc... if you are really interested)

No but thanks, i think PoE community does not need you.
I suggest you to play GW2 and leave this one behind.
Last edited by Bosprpius3 on Aug 18, 2012, 5:27:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info