Shield + Mace Build

I got lots of +Damage, Hp and Regen...
I plan on going heavy tank with HP regen to sustain my Blood Magic and Armour Master to stack armor without worries.
I got resolute technique so I don't need to waste points with Dex and Accuracy.

Any improvents? I didn't reach the highest difficulties with a melee yet so I don't know how it would perform.

Tips are appreciated.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAANTk5gHOOIsCZSqGBj40QQdrlNUHvrAyD0i74hIhjyMV42mdFgj2HRcVF9YbByDnIP7-jiaTIz8pGeMTKYbAjzGTSfc0qAF5N5cIRDfEI389JAC1PSq--D7ARbtDPcasRY88N0vMh6xTT2zCVAPW_Ft5wZdne6V4aA1hmXKfVtR1nRrEd88CWXhNAbrNsSBX0TQ919SLxKuiN6h2qHa0Pbuv36CPiBFZrcPaMdWMg_TfAxXU8G7nL6gveom06odb98twGduhx-nUucAgzRKsjpu6ipjmYqMn1LYfVJj1hqv53pAI4MogC-huZAeiCxH0tQlKkOMraEWJg5Mkt6LQavylNRTKAa591isPuIQJ_in39JsowSqz1Ml6D_qqSAHzy9UXz9M_8Hs=
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 17, 2012, 3:10:05 AM
I won't miss armor master?
Well you'll have Steel Skin which gives 30% increase in armor.
But my move speed?
Well its very easy to find boots that give +10% increased movement speed.Some even give + 25% increase.

Maybe its just me but i never found a motive to increase movement speed when you can spend your points in so many other areas.
Last edited by dualestl on Aug 17, 2012, 8:58:31 AM
"
dualestl wrote:
Well its very easy to find boots that give +10% increased movement speed.Some even give + 25% increase.

Maybe its just me but i never found a motive to increase movement speed when you can spend your points in so many other areas.

I was reading about it and phase seems to be enough. THank you for your help, this will be my marauder for OB.

My witch build is ready too ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info