Tired of waiting

Looking on timer and watching streams with beta keys giveaway bleeds my eyes out. Any one have same problem ^^. So pls have mercy on me. GOOD LUCK 4 ALL AND ME OFC. Im gonna sleep 4 a while.
You've been here for ONE week and are already tired of waiting? Seriously?
Beta Member since 4. September 2012 Oh Yeah
"
Yeah wrote:
You've been here for ONE week and are already tired of waiting? Seriously?

you kidding me? beta should be free so people have a reason to donate, not force us to spend 10$ to find out if we will ever play
Beta is free and no one is forced to pay anything. Don't forget that it is still closed beta, not open beta. Of course you can argue why it is sooo long in closed beta status but thats another story. Waiting sucks, you've my consent on that. I've been waiting for several months now, others for even more. My point in the first post was the waiting time, 1 week is nothing compared to others here.
Beta Member since 4. September 2012 Oh Yeah
Been awhile here. Sick of it but Highly amused. Just means im going to get more and more excited for the chance to play when my turn comes about XD So as much as I dont like it. the longer I wait the harder I will play.
Hiptob= Hip to be Square
Hopefully they reduce the timer! haha.. oh well
Hopefully but I have my doubts XD they cant make it too easy not can they XD
Hiptob= Hip to be Square
there are ppl desperate here m8s, me for example, my life now is pointless, i have this demon hunter u know, and while im seeing it its like... ok why this game suck so much, and why i cant play the best arpg out there?? so im thinking about suicide but i dont know if im in the mood to die playing 60h of d3 straight, because u know, it suck so much for that.
I agree with free beta, but also I accept the fact that PoE is an amazing but not entirely developed game. Devs should NOT do as the D3 producers and release the game ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info