Soo not fair... :/

Ok, last night I was staring at the beta timer like a zombie for my name "OverCaster" to pop up, (As usual), when what did my little eye see? Someone who had JUST created an account 9 days ago who hasn't logged in since he last created his account, GOT a beta key with no posts. :( It's not fair.. I been posting... I been participating in the forums... If I had ten bucks I would of bought my key by now but, as hard as it is to believe, I don't have ten bucks, at least not at the moment I don't... which is why I was hoping to win a key by posting, being active and logging in often. But nooo... ugh, sorry, My jimmies have been rustled. I just had to get it out there...
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
It's a random generator.
But it really would be fairer to include people who visit the site on a regular basis, that way multis will be skipped.
"
Hilbert wrote:
It's a random generator.
But it really would be fairer to include people who visit the site on a regular basis, that way multis will be skipped.

Yeah I know.. :/ I bet he's never coming back XD haha But Im here almost everyday darn it. :p
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
I sympathize with you, but eventually your time will come.

Bored in an airport? Yell, 'bomb!'
Yeah, this is what makes me angry too. You're waitin' and waiting' and waiting' but you never get a key. Even if you are willed to pay 10 bucks, there is no possibility beside Paypal/CC. I mean there are so many people interested in a beta key, why is the keytimer giving keys so slow? Especially to those, who are desperately waiting for one, while 0 Post/1 Week Accounts are getting keys on mass? For me, i really wanted to give this game a chance, but all these cirsumstances push my patience to the limit. There are other similar games out there, don't push potential customers over the edge.
Beta Member since 4. September 2012 Oh Yeah
Account activity should absolutely be a must. Who knows how many accounts that have been created are shadow accounts by the same users.

I know I've seen 3 or 4 identical names go through the widget over the past 6 days.
I've been waiting more then half a month for my freaking key.
Yeah it really sucks when for whatever reason you can't donate that $10 but badly want to play the game. I've been logging in everyday since I signed up in hopes of the beta invite timer picking me, and I've still not gotten a beta key. Even gave many stream / forum giveaways a shot, but I got no luck there.
"
MaxMana wrote:
I sympathize with you, but eventually your time will come.

Yeah... I know... but when!? :p

"
Yeah wrote:
Yeah, this is what makes me angry too. You're waitin' and waiting' and waiting' but you never get a key. Even if you are willed to pay 10 bucks, there is no possibility beside Paypal/CC. I mean there are so many people interested in a beta key, why is the keytimer giving keys so slow? Especially to those, who are desperately waiting for one, while 0 Post/1 Week Accounts are getting keys on mass? For me, i really wanted to give this game a chance, but all these cirsumstances push my patience to the limit. There are other similar games out there, don't push potential customers over the edge.

I know what u mean, I'm like super patient too, and this game is pretty kick ass! :D If I had $250.00 laying around I would gladly pay to have all the extra goodies as well. (I will have that cash in due time but I wanna play now! XD)

"
Nexus2 wrote:
Account activity should absolutely be a must. Who knows how many accounts that have been created are shadow accounts by the same users.

I know I've seen 3 or 4 identical names go through the widget over the past 6 days.

Wow, I never even thought of this... Hmmm. :p Really makes you think. (should I or shouldn't I?) XD

"
TheAquaLemur wrote:
I've been waiting more then half a month for my freaking key.

It's torture!!

"
Ralyks wrote:
Yeah it really sucks when for whatever reason you can't donate that $10 but badly want to play the game. I've been logging in everyday since I signed up in hopes of the beta invite timer picking me, and I've still not gotten a beta key. Even gave many stream / forum giveaways a shot, but I got no luck there.

Open beta is not that far away... we will probably hit open before we get closed lmao.
Last edited by OverCaster on Aug 17, 2012, 1:10:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info