For the ones waiting for a key - Read please

After watching this forum for a few hours I reached a conclusion: everyone in here is in despair for a key. Being selected in the timer has a very low chance to happen, be realistic. Posting threads begging for keys is even worse and only generates spam, I already regreted doing it myself.

Instead of annoying the people and moderators of the forum with spam and yourselves by watching the timer 24/7 why don't you just save some money and buy a key? Saving 10$ in a week or two isn't that hard. I can give my example, in 2 weeks saved 10€ and they were sent today to my paypal account. Tomorrow or the day after that I'll buy myself a key and play.

I'm not here to give you a lecture, I'm just saying to be calm and stay cool. If you love the game that much help GGG and buy a key: even 10 bucks can help them a lot.

Thank you and have a good night. Good luck to all :)
And hope shall prevail! ... Or not xD
Last edited by ChimeraPT on Aug 16, 2012, 5:43:31 PM
I have to say this...

I love lamp && I also love study abroads... they don't come cheap.
>>><><<<
Last edited by C0dy816 on Aug 16, 2012, 6:29:43 PM
well its true that 10$ isnt that much...but when you live in greece 10Euros is "that much" :P
key? spare some key? got any key? plz?
btw if i had the 10$ i would just buy that beta key but its a bit hard atm for me :/
Many livestreamers offer key giveaways in echange for supporting them by following them. You should look into that.
No offence but you've spammed the forums a lot yourself, and this thread just adding to it. Hardly like anyone is going to change their ways after reading this because everyone wants to play this awesome game, including myself.
"
Dannyb77 wrote:
No offence but you've spammed the forums a lot yourself, and this thread just adding to it. Hardly like anyone is going to change their ways after reading this because everyone wants to play this awesome game, including myself.

+1, hope to see you all in-game soon.
"
khetzal wrote:
well its true that 10$ isnt that much...but when you live in greece 10Euros is "that much" :P
key? spare some key? got any key? plz?
btw if i had the 10$ i would just buy that beta key but its a bit hard atm for me :/

Here in Portugal 10 euros is a lot more than in Greece, our country is even worse than yours :P
"
Dannyb77 wrote:

Like I said, I regret doing so. And like I said, I'm not giving anyone a lecture, I am going to buy a key after all so u can see that I'm quite desperate to play this game too after all xD
10$ is alot when you cant find a job, and have to do odd shit for money.. like clean gutters
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
I would definitely give GGG the 10 bucks for this awesome game. But too bad I can't and I am sure many others can't as well and even if some of them could I am sure they have their reasons. This just leads to people posting on the forums asking for keys. I do not think that is bad, some of these peeps actually do g et keys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info