I've done it... I upgraded! Again....

"
Panick_za wrote:
Just a quick question im planning to support by purchasing the "Kiwi" pack all i can afford as a student :?

I am currently a member (given key earlier this week)

When i upgrade will the key be sent to me? As i would like to give it to someone

Only way to get more keys through "upgrade" is to get Bronze pack or higher. They are the only packs that give out more keys.

Otherwise, buy the kiwi supporter pack that includes the kiwi and everything else.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 16, 2012, 7:09:56 PM
Ok so if i buy a "Kiwi" pack on my current account which is already in closed beta, i wont get the key from the "Kiwi" pack?

Congrats!

"
Panick_za wrote:
Ok so if i buy a "Kiwi" pack on my current account which is already in closed beta, i wont get the key from the "Kiwi" pack?

If you have no current supporter pack of any type (Early Access Pack, etc) then you will get a beta key with your purchase. Otherwise, you will not get one until upgrading, or buying the same pack again.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Yup same here. Just bumped to ole silver. Honestly, I don't know if I will be able to swing gold before OB, but I am happy with silver. Seems like every time I find myself having a ton of fun in this game I have this urge to throw more money at them :). They must be doing something right.
Took a 2 year break, but I'm back.
"
Magic666 wrote:
Yup I've upgraded again... from silver to gold.

I just like this game that much :)

Cheers!

I mostly did it for the t-shirt.
Congrats!!!

Your next big jump: Diamond

I've been Jay Wilson-ed.
Diablo 3: World of Kitecraft

Immortalsoulz: lvl 72 dual-weapon duelist
Zealato: lvl 41 Elemental bow ranger
Just upgraded to Supporter today, which is already quite much for me as a poor student. :) Congratz, I'm so happy that I have a Kiwi now!
"
bonnily wrote:
Just upgraded to Supporter today, which is already quite much for me as a poor student. :) Congratz, I'm so happy that I have a Kiwi now!

Better than nothing. At least you got what you wanted. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

just hit silver today.gold wont be possible with school starting next week, but i love throwing my money at you guys and it feels good so you must be doing somethin right

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info