Whats with this terrible timer?

A guy i saw just a few mins ago...

Last Visited: 27 September 2011 13:19
Total Forum Posts: 0 (0 posts per day)

seriously? SERIOUSLY?!?! FIX IT!! I WANT A KEY!
this guy who joined for 1 whole minuet with no posts gets in before ME?!

You are having a laugh.

Ugh i lost all hope...
yeah it sux..but get used to the wait xD its gonna be a while
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
I heard they put people who are active on forums before the none active people on the timer..seems the timers broken beyond repair.
thats how the system works everyone gets a chance for a invite it dont matter which date you created your acount.
btw he made his acount 11months ago dont you think he kinda deserved it to finaly get a key?
Dam right he does. people who signed up first should get in first as long as they posted at least once.
This isn't a key but maybe it will calm your nerves a bit

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302
They say 10 times better chance yet it seems to not be working. as i clearly just explained above :(
oh its working, its just still a very small chance.
"
DatChen wrote:
They say 10 times better chance yet it seems to not be working. as i clearly just explained above :(

its working but you need some luck.
i bet theres atleats 10000 poeple waiting in the row now proberly even more.

and having atleast one post to join the lotery sound bad to me.
some poeple just arent social till they played the game and can share the things they found in game,

edit: i also think this wil raise the amount of spamming which is clearly a bad influence on the game
Last edited by tradersedge on Aug 16, 2012, 1:45:59 PM
Hope the beta is worth waiting for!! just kidding.. of course it is!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info