Diablo-esque games list....

I liked baldurs gate, and the infinity engine games, but they're not similiar in anyway other than the isometric view.
Yeah but he may have been talking about the console bg which I hear is more like an ARPG dungeon crawler
It is. In fact there are four on the Ps2. Two Baldurs gate titles and two Everquest titles. At the moment, i'm trying to keep the list PC only.
"
ieatsoap wrote:
It is. In fact there are four on the Ps2. Two Baldurs gate titles and two Everquest titles. At the moment, i'm trying to keep the list PC only.

They're PC games if you have an emulator . . .
Forum Sheriff
PCSX2 still runs pretty horrible on most systems. Better off just going old school and getting a ps2. They are pretty cheap these days.
I know. I was really kidding when I said that.
Forum Sheriff
Summoner
I've honestly tried using psx emulators and never had much luck. I am not very good with them. I could never get how to unpack the roms.
Yes good sir, I enjoy slaying mythical creatures.
"
DoDoBird wrote:
Yeah but he may have been talking about the console bg which I hear is more like an ARPG dungeon crawler

Its worth buying a ps2 just for the 2 baldurs gate games put it that way ;-)

Great hack and slash arpg with good classes levels and mobs, 2nd 1 was good for item customization with gems

About the list, theres a few games there which i wouldnt class as ARPG at all starting with BOI
Nice list... However it would be even better if you add the release date!
I always thought i know most of the ARPGs out there but apparently i don't :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info