Monster Accuracy and Evasion changes in 0.11.2

"categories will no longer just wreck Evasion characters"
Keep up the good work GGG ,ahahahaha wreck
This sounds amazing. I can't wait to play it.
El Psy Congroo.
Great changes. About time evasion stat becomes more useful
"
Aux wrote:
I really like this.

"
Chris wrote:
higher levels shave

Also, high level monsters shave?

They shave their legs, you know, there are now pants in PoE!

Hehehe. Nice changes, hopefully evasion will start to mean something, and not every character will have iron reflexes!
IGN: Gonorreitor
I don't think this actually does anything about the fact that evasion-based characters get 1shot by enemies with high damage if they land a hit.
Yup.
"
SavageMinnow wrote:
I don't think this actually does anything about the fact that evasion-based characters get 1shot by enemies with high damage if they land a hit.

This is why we have evasion help mitigate crits. At the end of the day though, the mechanic is designed to be a boolean defense like that. It's certainly something we could change in the future (glancing blows?) but not yet. Please try out the new changes and let us know what you think.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Will there be free respec for everyone or just people with points invested in ranger side of skill tree?
IGN:Vraarz
That cluster looks like maybe it will be all hp/ev nodes? Possibly revamping hp again in general? (hp/arm nodes, etc)
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
"
SavageMinnow wrote:

Unfortunately you are correct, but now evasion based characters will have an easier time dealing with large groups of whites. lol
"
SavageMinnow wrote:

High level evasion characters shall still need a High Life (or ES) Pool, the same ways as High level armor characters also need it.
In Game: ElaineBelloc
Last edited by samirmok on Jul 12, 2013, 2:40:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info