D3 insane legendaries buff!

yep they did it!
i'm excited !!

it went from garbaged to awesome...
Getting trolled by a fellow Diamond :(
RIP Bolto
i'm actually quite surprised that they did THIS MUCH upgrade.

I kinda feel sorry for the people who got to inferno and asked for refunds. 1.0.4 looks amazing so far.
Keyblades!
you can refund the game after playing it? o.o
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
I kinda feel sorry for the people who got to inferno and asked for refunds. 1.0.4 looks amazing so far.

I don't plan on playing 1.0.4.
I'm excited to see they are moving towards the right way with this patch. I've played for about 80-90 hours and only found 1 legendary. The 100%+ gf plate is perfect for botters too.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
Even if they patched the game and made it eminently playable, I still wouldn't go back to it.

I've been a Blizzard customer since the early days, have played everything they released (to the best of my knowledge) and have given them lots of money.

I feel betrayed, crapped upon and totally let down by their performance and treatment of customers in the last 3-4 years. Its not just D3, it goes further back...

Their after-sale service is laughable and D3 merely solidifies their reputation as an indifferent and money-hungry shower of...well, I'll not finish that sentence.

Example?

48 hour ban on the tech forum for posting a bug report containing the word bugger. Exact context:- "I said to myself "bugger me" when the client crashed"

What followed was akin to a Monty Python sketch. I couldn't log-in to access the online support site, generated an extension to my ban for attempting to email tech support (Harrassment!) and ended up phoning their support desk. The result of my £30 phone call was a very blunt threat to stop contacting them until the ban was up or they would perma-nuke all of my accounts.

So, I sat it out, honed my skills on other games and finally logged in when the timer ran out.

I popped over to the tech forums, checked that nobody had made a post about the same crash/error (my original post was deleted) and promptly re-posted an updated error report.

Guess what happened?

72 hour ban (and very strongly worded follow up email) for spamming & harrassment.

Sorry, just realised this has become a wall of text!

Anyway, Blizzard will never get a penny from me again.

Never!

Frankly, I'd rather slam my meat & two in a car door.

Besides all of that, PoE (even in its current beta state) dumps all over D3.
What fresh hell is this?
I should had not identified those legendary items (I think 8 within a week) I managed to get before I joined PoE. It would have at least made me feel more significant. Not that it matters anymore.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Don't count you chickens until they have hatched!

We don't know what they are doing to the classes yet...there might be some surprises there but i'd not automatically assume they are good.

In any case i don't think much in the patch will change the fact that it is not even an average grind fest game....it's not! it's a stock market simulator with a hack and slash mini-game tacked on.

One silver lining to consider though is that people who do make money on the RMAH might spend some/all of that for this game...which means Blizzard will indirectly be funding the development/support of this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info