question about "vendor recipes"

In reference to: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/15223

I am having trouble figuring a couple of them out.

Specifically for Alchemy Orb. It says:

Orb of Alchemy
Recipe: 2 rares with same 2 rare-names
Reward: Orb of Alchemy
Finder: SoulReaper

Recipe: 1 rare, 1 magic and 1 normal of same base type and with 20% quality
Reward: 1 Orb of Alchemy
Finder: Phowl

What are 2 rares with the same 2 rare names? I have two chest pieces for example. Both of them are named "Glorius Leather" and both of them have the same dex/level req. Does it mean when I identify it, the first two extra names that are added before "glorius leather" have to be the same?

What does that mean? Three same items with all 3 rarities that equal to 20% quality combined? Or 20% each. Again with the Glorius Leather chest piece for example. Does it mean if I find one yellow, one blue, one white "glorious leather" chest piece with the same level/stat requirement... I will get the orb?
IGN: Narbays
"
the first two extra names that are added before "glorius leather" have to be the same?

Yes, the item types don't matter, just those two names.
✠ ✠
So I can have a one handed axe and a chest piece that share the first 2 names? The second 2 doesn't matter?
bump
Yes.
yes
To get a Chaos Orb you need 2 rares with the same rare mod name, not to be confused with the base name of the item. Both words in the name must be the same.

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
Alchemy, not chaos. And I figured it out, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info