Every day I login I have to get the unlock code from my email.

This is getting to be really annoying, that every single day I login I have to get the unlock code. Is there any way to disable this feature? I'd rather take the chance of losing my account to some hacker than having to do this every single day.

I got a pretty extensive password, and if they can crack that then they've earned it as far as I'm concerned. I don't want/need added security that is making me jump through hoops.

I've never had an account hacked on any game I've ever played because I use strong passwords.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 9, 2013, 9:04:15 PM
Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty with this! We are currently working on a new system that will allow you to turn of your customize the security features at your discretion. However, this has not yet been implemented. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may be causing you.
I forgot to add that I'm using an open VPN client, which may or may not be the cause of this, but regardless, its rather cumbersome to deal with. And I like my open VPN.

People would quit getting their accounts hacked if they used a long sentence or maybe even a paragraph as a password. If someone has you key logged, a password like uberl33t123 is going to stand out like a sore thumb.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jul 9, 2013, 9:15:13 PM
Thanks for letting me know. It is quite likely that this is contributing to how frequently you need to enter an unlock code.
i have to unlock my account via email EVERY SINGLE TIME i get a new ip from my isp. you know, there's something as ip subclasses and checking for class d is only viable if you expect everyone to have a static ip. this is ridiculous. get some people with an idea of networking in your team!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info