South African Corner

I'm am a South African.

lol. new to the game looking for locals to play with. Do we have a local server that I can join?

thumbs up for the thread revive!!!
Last edited by bulletza on Jun 13, 2014, 4:28:49 AM
hey huys
fellow capetonian here
any one know of a local guild i can join?
just tired of all the solo play.
been solo since beta...
Hey Also looking to join or start a local RSA guild, any recommendations, add me for some local flavour

IGN: WitGevaar
Last edited by markde101 on Nov 11, 2014, 12:18:51 AM
Any P.E PoE players in this thread?

I.G.N Quailfury
Hi Everyone,

Glad to hear there are some South-Africans playing this awesome game!

I am a business analyst from Durban, and speak afrikaans and english.

Love it if I can join a South-African guild!
How does one go about creating a guild...noob question i know right
Is there a South African guild? or group?

I see guys looking for one but no responses of finding one. I plan on playing the new league and it would be great to jam with some regulars.
IGN: Mtawarira

Give us a shout if you want to join us locals in Bloodlines.

Torment players welcome as well. Let's face it, with our latency we're only 200ms away from Softcore anyway.
I'm from South Africa too. I'll add all of you guys to my friend list ingame... if there is no SA guild, I might be willing to start one...

Used to play Diablo2 on one of the old local unofficial servers years ago... was nice having mostly SA people around for some reason. Would like to try and get the same atmosphere going here somehow.
Heya

I'm from Cape Town and I have an existing guild that you guys can join if you want - used to just be for a few friends but I dont mind putting the time in to get all south africans into it and recruit etc. Have an existing forums and ts as well.

Lemme know what you think.

It'll be for people doing torment and other softcore ladders each time.
Last edited by Xi41 on Jan 18, 2015, 3:07:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info