Make new loading screens with monster 3D art pictures!

Noticed 2 things:

-I dont like there are like 3 types of loading screens in game and there's nothing to look at on them.
-Some monsters have really nice 3D art but I cannot zoom enough to see them, also, during fighting it is hard to observe. So like there is the firebomb thrower, from which I only see a burning thing, but i'm sure from closer it has a beautiful detalied model and dexture. Its the same with bosses, like dont know how Piety/Kole/Fidelitas/... looks like really

Idea:
When I was playing Morrowind, it was really cool to take a closer look to monsters from different angles at the loading screen.

Here are some examples.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

what you think?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jul 9, 2013, 4:25:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
good idea
Forum pvp
I guess this would make a nice loading screen for the sarn slums hehe:
Spoiler

Considering that Zbigniew Beksinski is one of my favorite painters it's actually somewhat embarassing that i had to run through that zone at least three times before i noticed that those pesky outcasts where obviously inspired by that painting
"We're watching you, scum"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"
Hell_Bovine wrote:
"We're watching you, scum"

:))) using the new "serrated mohawk" mictotransaction with that mask now really makes you an ordinator:)

Spoiler
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jul 9, 2013, 7:12:28 AM
@TreasureGoblin

I kinda always had it in mind that they were inspired from the totally B grade 80's horror flick "Xtro."

Spoiler
^^ post deserves more attention
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jul 10, 2013, 4:58:48 AM
I agree with this.

Just remember, there's 1 (one) art guy. It would take time and he's doing all the equipment upgrades and such too. Priorities.

However, I would love it if this was added along with lore (basic things). Like usual RPG's have. That'd be nice.

Just so long as it didn't increase load times too much (I wouldn't expect it to, but still).
I like the whole idea with adding some variety to the loading screens, not just 1 for every act and league.

It really adds to the whole appeal and polish of the game.

But since it's non-essential feature, I can wait for it until more important stuff gets implemented :).
I Bump this after a long time, still think it would be awesome, and obviously better than current loading screens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info