If your wondering what happened to Krips stream!!!

Our city got totally hammered tonight with a massive thunderstorm, extremely high winds massive downpour of rain, hail in some parts roofs flying off some houses lol, what a mess. We have been without power here in Toronto, Canada coming on 6 hours now and there's no news as to when it's coming back. Our streets are flooded from just the rain, not a spec of light anywhere. Roads, basements and subway tunnels all flooded.

This prolly not really that impressive to many but to us this kind of weather is not something we see often. Last time this happened was a decade ago.

Just thought I'd update his fans for him on our situation right now :p

And yes those of you from Calgary are prolly like "Pfff that's nothing compared to what we been through the past couple weeks" and your right it's not quite as bad but our city is in a state of panic and emergency at the moment lol.
RIP in peace.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Ya I heard about the storm. I live just outside Toronto in Burlington and it hasn't even rained here.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Ya I heard about the storm. I live just outside Toronto in Burlington and it hasn't even rained here.

You guys are lucky lol, he clouds were soooo black here it was night a dinner lol, I'm surprised you didn't get hammered to cause mississauga got wrecked as well and ur on the border.
Hopefully for him he wasn't in the middle of mobs when his power went. Last week I lost my onslaught to a power surge. I was farming cruel docks and one mob was left of the pack I was fighting. Power surged from an evening thunderstorm and that one enemy had a flashing health bar all of a sudden. Fired and arrow got nothing. /oos and nothing so logged out to login screen but nothing would pull up (my router was refiring). When it came back I was in standard league :-(. Still butt hurt about it and haven't played since but ill be back in the next couple days I feel the itch to farm uniques.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jul 9, 2013, 12:53:32 AM
Who is Krip?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
There was nothing in the breaking news section this morning. Did he die or something? :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Who is Krip?

The 2nd best PoE player after Ghudda.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
"
Col_Jessep wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Who is Krip?

The 2nd best PoE player after Ghudda.

Wrong, I am the best player, I just don't post or stream and I intentionally do poorly in races and make bad characters to throw you all off.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
lol, another thread. This has to stop.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info