Season Three, Event 52: Descent

Got this on a fp witch :P
Found this as an archer... not able to wear it..

Ended at level 15. Frozen Abyss was horrid for me idk why.
Great drop rng wrecked by huge terminal desync in spider area that ended with 4 viper stacks from invisible monsters and finally a death to a spider that teleported several screens to land the killing blow.

Reroll and drop rng is so bad im still using my crude bow with no other damage sources halfway through the goat area.

Tired of the garbage netcode and extreme randomness.

GG all, cya next race.
IGN: KoTao
I went the whole hour without a single iron ring or +dmg roll on items. Half an hour before getting a medium life. Slow going. =*(

Elemental Ground Slam all the way baby.
Finally experienced the maps after hall of heroes on a templar, so yeah its possible to push it even further for templars.
Absolutely shit drops and rather bad alch rolls this time with regards to everything except flasks. Had medium and large upgrades all the way through. No cold resistance in Frozen Abyss, so had to waste time there. Got bad monster density in Simian Caves, so had to rush through. Derped around in Forbidden Ruins because I had no armor and flicker strikers all decided to spawn in groups.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
Jaille wrote:
They really need to up the drops of flasks... getting to Tomb of Statues with 200+ life and only using the 2 starting life flasks (60 life) sucks.
I know some drop from a chest, but it's not enough.

Has a medium life flask dropped in your run?
-Yes; You'll have success and be able to go though the Tomb of Statues
-No; You're screwed! lol! have fun ripping!

The flasks drop RNG shouldn't have that huge of an impact on your run

I never rely on RNG when it comes to flasks so I pick the flask chest every time.

Made it to 18,5 I will try pushing to 19 next time.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
grindis123 wrote:
Death at rank 1 =(

Discharger mobs need to be toned down a bit. Seriously.

I had positive lightning resist. 2 coral rings. leather belt. 3 life nodes. 1st discharge cast drop me to 40% of hp. 2nd put me to death.

I don't think it's fun that when you do this forbidden ruins level and every time you face magic dischargers it feels like you are playing lotto hoping a pack will only cast it max once, else you die.
Skip them. What your talking about is equivalent to get freezelocked in Frozen Abyss.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Best start ever, Got a rare 2 hand maul with phys damage and a rare phys belt from the first boss. Somehow i managed to fall behind a bit and got to the statue place underleveled with -20 cold res.
Spent alot of time there and in the next zone but my fire trap drop helped me out a bit on the kiting.

Ended up as 4th marauder with

Rest was pretty shit
IGN
Onslaught: Lowonlifehighonkokain, Outofoutofsyncslashoos, Nwaggashasgiantslongs, Onslaughtdis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info