Curse Stacking?

I'm using it it to be able to put warlord's mark over my friend's elemental weakness sometimes.
✠ ✠
I'm using 2 copies of that ring as well as the boots for a grand total of 5 curses on one of my characters (as well as 4 auras, a competitive amount of DPS, plenty of survivability, and several other bits of utility (shock, freeze, blind) - mana is "infinitely flowing", too)!

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 14, 2012, 8:53:59 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
I'm using 2 copies of that ring as well as the boots for a grand total of 5 curses on one of my characters (as well as 4 auras, a competitive amount of DPS, plenty of survivability, and several other bits of utility (shock, freeze, blind) - mana is "infinitely flowing", too)!

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Thaaat is pretty awesome. SO you can stack up to 5 curses on enemies? That must be intense.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hmm k, but by the time you're done casting you're 5 curses, I'll have killed the critters.

Granted that for yellow monsters and bosses it must be nice. But, about 1/2 the yellows are immune to curses...
"
Thalandor wrote:
Hmm k, but by the time you're done casting you're 5 curses, I'll have killed the critters.

Granted that for yellow monsters and bosses it must be nice. But, about 1/2 the yellows are immune to curses...

Nothing wrong with playing differently! I mostly like the double curses because my curses won't be overwritten by my friend who uses that perk.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I pretty much only stack all 5 curses on 'beefy' monsters that'll take a while to kill. For reference, a friend was able to kill most unique boss monsters (merveil, brutus, etc.) in 2-3 shots with all 5 curses down while we were leveling our characters (even being several levels behind the zones we were rushing). It's pretty potent for team-based play, but can solo on its own as well. :)

Keep in mind how fast curse casting is, though - it's pretty easy to lay all 5 of them down by the time a normal character has loosed 2 arrows or a single spell.

For smaller mobs, I drop down Temporal Chains + Vulnerability generally, then pop a poison arrow. Easy peasy, run on to the next mob.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Aug 14, 2012, 9:42:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info