Curse Stacking?

I did search the forum but didnt have luck in finding the answer to my question, which is: Is there a limit to how many curses a mob can have on him at one time?
I'm starting to think they dont stack at all and i use 3 different ones, which i fear might be a waste of gem space.
By default you can only have one curse on a monster at a time.

There is a keystone that allows you to put a curse on a monster that's already cursed, and I believe some unique items which allow more.
A mob can have a base of 1 curse on them at a time. There is a passive keystone that increases this by one, and two uniques that each increase it by one (one of which is a ring). if you have the keystone, two of the rings, and the other unique, then you can put a maximum of 5 curses on a single target.

EDIT: beat to the punch by GGG, I'm not sure if I should feel sad about that or happy that they're so involved with the player base!
Last edited by Aplier on Aug 13, 2012, 8:49:38 PM
Thank you so much for the quick responses! (Both of you!)

Now to find that passive and decide if its worth getting!
the location is
Spoiler
up at the very top, after an infinite curse duration keystone. They're very nice if you have a curse-centered build.

The spoiler seemed to fit... some people enjoy searching around and finding things themselves.
"
Aplier wrote:
the location is
Spoiler
up at the very top, after an infinite curse duration keystone. They're very nice if you have a curse-centered build.

The spoiler seemed to fit... some people enjoy searching around and finding things themselves.

Found it! Thank you!
Now to get level 98 so i can path my way to it. haha. looks like 1 curse is all i need room for now.
I don't mind the whole "one curse" thing but multiple players in a party each with their own curse..

...Man, that's stressful.

Especially when people support curses with Totem, then it's stressful, loud and spammy.
If you have the keystone or unique ring or boots you can add a curse on top of your party member's one. (Hard to be done if that member is using totem to curse, though.)
Spoiler
Unavailable
✠ ✠
Last edited by wiggin on Aug 14, 2012, 3:07:55 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Maximum curse u can have up to enemies is 5 for now....
"
wiggin wrote:
If you have the keystone or unique ring or boots you can add a curse on top of your party member's one. (Hard to be done if that member is using totem to curse, though.)
Spoiler
Unavailable

Is anyone using this ring to good effect on a melee character?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info