Died in a disconnect?

So i was playing my duelist level 31 and i was farming on a easy zone so i can get level 33 to use my axe on HC.

Aparently while i was fighting some easy monsters i crashed for one second going back to the log in screen, after a attempt i went back in and i was in base, i went back to the zone i was and cleared the mobs.

After getting my inventory full i portal back so i can sell items and i noticed my stash was different, for a moment i thought it was a visual bug, and keept refreshing the screen, i restarted the game and when i was about to log on in my character when i saw my character was on default league.
How is that possible if i never saw him die? is it possible that in that second my game crashed into log in screen i died? and even if so, i had no mobs around when it happened not to mention it was my grind/farm easy zone and i only took a second to relog in.
Deal with it. I lost 5 HC chars this way.
Already dealt, its just a bit weird when you log in, keep playing and only notice you probably somehow died when you go back to your stash.
Yep this is exactly how I lost my main hc. Well I guess I might just softcore at first when open beta is out.
"
Ramoras wrote:
Deal with it. I lost 5 HC chars this way.

"How did this happen?"

"DEAL WITH IT!"

Pretty reasonable response.
I dont believe that for a split second your character wiped out when you dindt had mobs on you ..... is this a way to beg to give your hardcore char back ?
"
Soulhjah wrote:
I dont believe that for a split second your character wiped out when you dindt had mobs on you ..... is this a way to beg to give your hardcore char back ?

at least he managed to revise his story of incombat disconnect a few sentences later when he stated that there were no mobs during disconnect to justify your accuse^^.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info